Own Pictures Thread

Ahahah! Perfect, just perfect... :)
I love the pilot sitting on the computer and the smily-face ball. Very brutal indeed. :kickass:

Dr. Who toys and a free squeeze ball from some random video card company. The pilot is Thomas Kincade Brannigan, and the toy behind him is Novice Hame. They're both futuristic cat people. (And I can't see anything, because hey! No glasses!)

Only the grimmest of toys for my work cubicle. :saint:

And Asgeir makes for a particularly brutal computer wallpaper.

Yeah, yeah - I'm the stealth metalhead! Next time, I'll try to scowl more. Maybe paint a pentagram on my forehead with dove's blood.

(it also doesn't help that I gained a little weight, but whatever :lol: )

Haha you're missing the corpse paint.

don't worry, nobody seems to notice even when i post my pictures here directly (except you of course, but you're a sweety :p), so what do you expect of some obscure link in your signature! :p

i for one have just looked and i must say you look exactly as i thought you would! :D a handsome young man like you definitely shouldn't be afraid to just post your pictures here instead of the link in your sig ;)

Why thank you very much ;) . For some reason FlickR doesn't allow me to put pics on forums, or maybe I just don't know how (if someone knows, do tell me). I could create an image shack account, but I'm too lazy. Maybe I'll get one to upload the pics of the trip to Canada :) .

Oh ok, fiine.

Metal photo:

4232200524_20656299c9.jpg

LOOK! I REALLY CAN BE BRUTAL IF I WANT (ok, not really :) )

Ah you see! You didn't include the pentagram!!! You look very different in this picture, much younger I say. I think that there was something with the light in the previous one that didn't help much :p , on this pic you look much better :kickass: .

Why thank you very much ;) . For some reason FlickR doesn't allow me to put pics on forums, or maybe I just don't know how (if someone knows, do tell me). I could create an image shack account, but I'm too lazy. Maybe I'll get one to upload the pics of the trip to Canada :) .

Here's how you quote a Flickr picture:
1. Go to your Flickr account.
2. Click on the pic you want to put in.
3. Click on 'All Sizes'.
4. Click on the size you want - I just pick 'Medium'.
5. Scroll down, and grab the URL from Option 2, 'Grab the photo's URL:' Paste that in, and your pic appears! However, it also violates Flickr's Terms and Conditions, so be aware of that as well.

Ah you see! You didn't include the pentagram!!! You look very different in this picture, much younger I say. I think that there was something with the light in the previous one that didn't help much :p , on this pic you look much better :kickass: .

Haha thanks! There's really only so much that one can do at work :lol: Plus, that last photo did have bad lighting. My skintone is pale olive, so put me against a yellow background and I look sickly.

3264531455_70af84313a.jpg

Thank you!!!

Ah I never bothered to really check, thanks a lot! I don't have that beard now so you know :p .

Old pic:

439310046_9d10034d2d.jpg

Me with Anneke and Marjolein from The Gathering. (Do note the Finntroll T-shirt hehe.)

Older pics (me with Mikael and Martin H. from Dark Tranquillity. Damn I look so gay in the second hahahaha.)

454883360_aacdd5cffe.jpg

454883398_4530bd4dcf.jpg

Ha I was so young then… :( . Do note that I'm wearing that sweater because I had a 40 degree fever, and I still went to see the band. Now that's loyalty! :headbang:

Me being a clown (as usual):

3403356606_2dba8a598f.jpg

The was at Jacó beach.

And once I almost got eaten by this huge crocodile!!!

3264531461_85c167ef6d.jpg

Wow....I'm not going to touch that one (unless you want me to!!) lol

BAAAD GUY! what are you thinking about?
i was speaking of my hair :lol:
they are not shown entirely in those photos ;)

edit: talking about links! i see you're an hard-dying fan of the King!!!!! :headbang:

Oh ok, fiine.

Metal photo:

4232200524_20656299c9.jpg

LOOK! I REALLY CAN BE BRUTAL IF I WANT (ok, not really :) )

yeah, i love this!
as someone said, you look much younger in this.
and GRIM! :lol:

don't worry, nobody seems to notice even when i post my pictures here directly (except you of course, but you're a sweety :p), so what do you expect of some obscure link in your signature! :p

i for one have just looked and i must say you look exactly as i thought you would! :D a handsome young man like you definitely shouldn't be afraid to just post your pictures here instead of the link in your sig ;)

i commented them on the mr V's forum ;)

Me being a clown (as usual):

3403356606_2dba8a598f.jpg

The was at Jacó beach.

And once I almost got eaten by this huge crocodile!!!

3264531461_85c167ef6d.jpg

you don't seem to need to loose some weight! too skinny people are SAD!!!! :lol:
i had already seen those photos, someone cares about links :lol:

Well that's not what my nutritionist says hehe :rolleyes: :p . Ah at least someone does check my sig! Hurrah!

don't listen to them...they are liars :lol:
following that damn body mass index or stuff like that i should weight a weight that don't remember to have ever had in life....neither at elementary school :lol:

Of course, the hair!! That's what I was talking about too!! :heh:

Yes...HUGE King fan. I got to meet him and spend time at his house in April of 1999. :)

OMG!!!! :OMG:

so...he is HUMAN!!!!! :OMG:

never tought about this possibility :lol:

i'm a huge fan too...or better used to be.
i was a little bit upset for the latest 2 works. i haven't had the fortune to meet him personally, i only saw him three times in concert.
first time in 1999 for the last italian mercyful fate's concert, and i still bless the gods for having this chance. and twice with king diamond, the first time in 2000 for the house of god tour, he played into a theater, i can definitely say the best show of my life, without any doubt, and in 2007 for the puppet master tour.
i waited 7 fucking long years to see him again, i also had ticket for two dates, but one was sadly deleted...so i had only one date :erk:
making some calculating he will be probably again in italy in 2014 so i wanted to be sure to have my king diamond's dose for the next 7 years :lol:

i think he is one of the most brilliant minds into metal!

edit: are you on the coven's forum?

OMG!!!! :OMG:

so...he is HUMAN!!!!! :OMG:

never tought about this possibility :lol:

i'm a huge fan too...or better used to be.
i was a little bit upset for the latest 2 works. i haven't had the fortune to meet him personally, i only saw him three times in concert.
first time in 1999 for the last italian mercyful fate's concert, and i still bless the gods for having this chance. and twice with king diamond, the first time in 2000 for the house of god tour, he played into a theater, i can definitely say the best show of my life, without any doubt, and in 2007 for the puppet master tour.
i waited 7 fucking long years to see him again, i also had ticket for two dates, but one was sadly deleted...so i had only one date :erk:
making some calculating he will be probably again in italy in 2014 so i wanted to be sure to have my king diamond's dose for the next 7 years :lol:

i think he is one of the most brilliant minds into metal!

edit: are you on the coven's forum?

No...not on the Coven forum. I'm not too fond of Renzo...some shit stirred up a few years back. I used to belong to a forum run by the Greek Coven. Tasos is a good friend of mine.

I actually like the latest King albums. The music is still brilliant and the line up he has now is the best since THEM and Conspiracy!!

Yeah...he had to cancel a lot of dates due to his back problems. I feel he should be returning soon...I hope!! Here is a pic from that meeting in his house back in '99....

alanking.jpg

No...not on the Coven forum. I'm not too fond of Renzo...some shit stirred up a few years back. I used to belong to a forum run by the Greek Coven. Tasos is a good friend of mine.

I actually like the latest King albums. The music is still brilliant and the line up he has now is the best since THEM and Conspiracy!!

Yeah...he had to cancel a lot of dates due to his back problems. I feel he should be returning soon...I hope!! Here is a pic from that meeting in his house back in '99....

alanking.jpg

i'm gonna pm you, so we don't fill this topic with shit :lol:

alanking.jpg

You lucky guy!!!! I'm also a huge King fan, so Lefay don't worry and continue talking here, I don't mind. I also liked the new albums, The Puppet Master is excellent, Give Me Your Soul… Please not so much, but it's still pretty decent . Even more after releasing eleven albums, I thought he could've done much worse.

One from the Dakkar, in the middle of the desert.
Five hours walking under the sun :p. I hate cars, but i love the desert and walking :p.

img0019qu.jpg

Finally some pics from the trip :) :headbang: :

Me with Glenn, Anvil's bassist:

4267273729_65fe89cee8.jpg

With Rob Reiner (what a bloody great drummer!):

4268059500_47c3430785.jpg

With Mr Lips:

4268059508_f9373b2a5c.jpg

4268075540_73691cf1bd.jpg

Swashbuckle is awesome, it's kind of sad that they're (apparently) Korpiklaani's roadies or something, they seemed to be working for them. Koorpi is quite the lousy band IMO, the worst of all the three that I saw to be honest. Hugely overrated.

Tyr was simply excellent, Elvina was right:

4268093244_39e67e15ce.jpg

And Tyr's guitar player was SO drunk, first time I see anyone from a band like that hehe. Very funny to see him tumbling the whole time whilst trying to walk :lol: :

4268093242_30b196098c.jpg

Finally some pics from the trip :) :headbang: :

Me with Glenn, Anvil's bassist:

4267273729_65fe89cee8.jpg

With Rob Reiner (what a bloody great drummer!):

4268059500_47c3430785.jpg

With Mr Lips:

4268059508_f9373b2a5c.jpg

4268075540_73691cf1bd.jpg

Swashbuckle is awesome, it's kind of sad that they're (apparently) Korpiklaani's roadies or something, they seemed to be working for them. Koorpi is quite the lousy band IMO, the worst of all the three that I saw to be honest. Hugely overrated.

Tyr was simply excellent, Elvina was right:

4268093244_39e67e15ce.jpg

And Tyr's guitar player was SO drunk, first time I see anyone from a band like that hehe. Very funny to see him tumbling the whole time whilst trying to walk :lol: :

4268093242_30b196098c.jpg

Are you in Toronto right now??