Own Pictures Thread

Ah OK :p . How about this one?

raviolo_flash.jpg

Yeah he looks very Viking, i especially like grey hair on the beard :) .

this is squared, while bajista's costume is rounded...but well, different shape but still the same food :)

Well, the grey hair in the beard is all natural...sadly!! LOL

why sadly? grey hair or bear are nice!!!!!
my motto is: better grey then none :lol::lol::lol:

Well I will take your advice and watch out for chandeliers!! :lol:

i sometimes think that this kind of weird things happen only to me :cool::lol:

i'd be curious to know if mr V had strange adventures with his hair in the past.... being them very long too :)

We just got a shitload of snow in Maryland! I'll take some pics.

Oh no, shit and snow! What an awful combination!

thnx Defiance! you're sweet :)
i assume TN = the Netherlands? so you've been here like on a vacation or something?

Haha thanks! ;)

Yeah of course, TN = The Netherlands. I was there for about three days in January 2008. It was really hot, I was very disappointed. It didn't snow during the entire trip until, you guess, I got to Norge. It didn't even snow when I was in Sweden.

Check my FlickR link on my signature, there're some pics there. I think there're some from TN, maybe I'll upload more.

these photos came out from a remote place of my hard disk today, i had no idea where they were hidden.
the first was taken some months ago after the agalloch concert, we were at an irish pub having some beer and some rest after the show.
i like this photo 'cause the glass is bigger than my face :lol:, and i have a funny expression (i come out better when i'm not aware that someone is doing me a photo, i usually come out more relaxed)
the second was taken at the agalloch venue, i'm with some friends, talking about the amazing show.
pale as always, but the blond guy nearly beats me :lol:

finally we get to see more of you! :p
nice pics! on the second photo you remind me of Alicia Silverstone :) and you're wearing a Týr shirt?! :eek: didn't know you even liked them? o_O

ahahah yes, i've a very quarrelsome relationship with photocameras :lol:

i had no idea how alice was, i had to google. i don't see the resemblance, but it could be...i don't know.......anyway she is nice, so i take it as a compliment :lol:
yeah i like tyr very much. i bought that shirt at their concert about one year ago.