Own Pictures Thread

Nice pics Lefay! You're pretty ;) , quite different from what I could see in your avatar.

you need a magnifying glass to see something in my avatar :p
(i posted a bigger version of that avatar some pages ago)

maybe i have some multiple personalities. i have the impression to look different from photo to photo :lol:

This is a picture taken a year ago or so; we we're doing some kind of strange experiment to give life to my hair. We we're fucked up back then, hahaha. Anyway, I'm going to cut it off in 6 days or so :p

n1141833554_160148_1868.jpg

i did a gig with halloween this year as cousin itt, with glasses on my head and my hair in front of my face, hehe...

4227017723_5d2a167c96.jpg

My shiny, smiling self in my work clothes, hanging in an Ethiopian restaurant (Adey Abeba, in Seattle) with some friends. Someday, I'll do the "stand outside someplace desolate and stare pensively in a random direction while wearing your favorite Black Metal t-shirt" pose and post it here.

In the meantime, I'll look like someone's insane catlady aunt instead :lol:

4227017723_5d2a167c96.jpg

My shiny, smiling self in my work clothes, hanging in an Ethiopian restaurant (Adey Abeba, in Seattle) with some friends. Someday, I'll do the "stand outside someplace desolate and stare pensively in a random direction while wearing your favorite Black Metal t-shirt" pose and post it here.

In the meantime, I'll look like someone's insane catlady aunt instead :lol:

i think i've seen a photo of you in the past, but i have a memory of you which is completely different from this photo. :loco:
ahaha the catlady part made me laugh so much :lol:

these photos came out from a remote place of my hard disk today, i had no idea where they were hidden.
the first was taken some months ago after the agalloch concert, we were at an irish pub having some beer and some rest after the show.
i like this photo 'cause the glass is bigger than my face :lol:, and i have a funny expression (i come out better when i'm not aware that someone is doing me a photo, i usually come out more relaxed)
the second was taken at the agalloch venue, i'm with some friends, talking about the amazing show.
pale as always, but the blond guy nearly beats me :lol:

Very pretty!! :) Nice photos Lefay!

i think i've seen a photo of you in the past, but i have a memory of you which is completely different from this photo. :loco:
ahaha the catlady part made me laugh so much :lol:

Yeah, the previous photo was me in a band t-shirt.

I often get the "wow - you are like the last person I'd ever imagine that listens to that stuff" reaction at work. Especially yesterday - someone brought their guitar, he was noodling around on it, I knew that he also liked metal and asked if he knew any Darkthrone, and he just gave me this :zombie: look. Yet here I am! :headbang:

Now I'm curious as to what this memory is :)

I often get the "wow - you are like the last person I'd ever imagine that listens to that stuff" reaction at work. Especially yesterday - someone brought their guitar, he was noodling around on it, I knew that he also liked metal and asked if he knew any Darkthrone, and he just gave me this :zombie: look. Yet here I am! :headbang:

ehehe you're under cover :lol:

i don't know exactly, it was like you had darker and shorter hair, and also your face's features were quite different from what i remember, but maybe it was an old photo, or maybe it has passed too many months and i don't remember precisely... :p
oh well i think you wasn't wearing glasses in that photo, maybe that's why!?!

@ Qu Appelle: this is the first picture i've seen of you, and you definitely look totally different than i had imagined. I thought you're around 20, a petite girl with dark short hair, but don't ask me why, i have no idea why i had this image of you in my head :lol::oops:

@ Qu Appelle: this is the first picture i've seen of you, and you definitely look totally different than i had imagined. I thought you're around 20, a petite girl with dark short hair, but don't ask me why, i have no idea why i had this image of you in my head :lol::oops:

Same here :rofl:.

You're totally, absolutely, utterly 100% different of what I thought you'd look like. Still, nice to finally 'see' you though :) .

Ah ha ha awesome!

@ Kazaum: Nice pics!

If anyone wants to see mine, well just check my FlickR account on my signature. For some reason no one seems to notice it :( :p .

Yeah, yeah - I'm the stealth metalhead! Next time, I'll try to scowl more. Maybe paint a pentagram on my forehead with dove's blood.

(it also doesn't help that I gained a little weight, but whatever :lol: )

If anyone wants to see mine, well just check my FlickR account on my signature. For some reason no one seems to notice it :( :p .
don't worry, nobody seems to notice even when i post my pictures here directly (except you of course, but you're a sweety :p), so what do you expect of some obscure link in your signature! :p

i for one have just looked and i must say you look exactly as i thought you would! :D a handsome young man like you definitely shouldn't be afraid to just post your pictures here instead of the link in your sig ;)

Ahahah! Perfect, just perfect... :)
I love the pilot sitting on the computer and the smily-face ball. Very brutal indeed. :kickass: