Ozzfest 2005 - Los Angeles Show - a disgrace

Tell me what is so amazing about his Crazy Train solo? I expected him to bust out some five minute extended solo since you mentioned the song....but he just plays Randy's solo, which is a perfect example of Generic Rock Soloing 101. Also, I noted that he hit the wrong note on one of the basic tapping licks in the solo.

That Stupid bitch, hopefully this will persuade Maiden to come visit the ozzies of Australia instead of the ozzy faggot of america. I have to honour maiden at a concert before there legacy ends. Eddy should have dismembered the drugo whores corpse on stage.

Leiland said:
That Stupid bitch, hopefully this will persuade Maiden to come visit the ozzies of Australia instead of the ozzy faggot of america. I have to honour maiden at a concert before there legacy ends. Eddy should have dismembered the drugo whores corpse on stage.

Ozzy is from the UK (Britain/England)... just thought i let you know... but i get what you mean.. I don't think anything wrong with Ozzy... it is all Sharon... she probably has him all drugged up that he can't think for himself... the old Ozzy probably wouldn't have put up with her BS when he was younger... anyways is the Ozzfest tour over? because if it isn't.. Maiden should drop out and go on their own tour ...

Barking Pumpkin said:
Tell me what is so amazing about his Crazy Train solo? I expected him to bust out some five minute extended solo since you mentioned the song....but he just plays Randy's solo, which is a perfect example of Generic Rock Soloing 101. Also, I noted that he hit the wrong note on one of the basic tapping licks in the solo.

I don't think Randy's playing is generic at all.... not for it's time at least... back in 1980/1... was fairly new some of the things if not all he did.. him and EVH ... everything after that were just copycat's... as for Zakk.. he is nothing special.. and personally I thought Jake E. Lee did Harmonics and other things Zakk does better...

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Ozzy is from the UK (Britain/England)... just thought i let you know... but i get what you mean.. I don't think anything wrong with Ozzy... it is all Sharon... she probably has him all drugged up that he can't think for himself... the old Ozzy probably wouldn't have put up with her BS when he was younger... anyways is the Ozzfest tour over? because if it isn't.. Maiden should drop out and go on their own tour ...

The date that this event took place was Maiden's last date on Ozzfest. They're going to do their Europe stuff now. OzzFest continues with Shit Revolver instead.

thats really gay of sharon and the Ozzfest crew to even let that sort of thing happen to iron maiden hell i think more people went to Ozzfest and payed good money to see Iron Maiden then any other band including the headliners i me yea so they disrespected Ozzfest that doesent mean screw with the PA and throw eggs! thats the most chidlsish thing i have ever heard i mean Iron Maiden is HELPING the venue and thats how you treat them i mean besides the fact there IRON MAIDEN these are people doing what they love to do make music and are making it a good time for everyone and are working there ass off onstage and this is there thanks? im never going to ozzfest again