ozzfest lineup announced today

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
Oh yeah, we would like anthrax mixed with that pile of crap. :rolleyes: Cradle of filth,shadows fall,and killswitch engage are only decent bands. If anthrax was there, it would be better to be on 2nd stage with these 3.

there were people over at the ozzfest message board talking good stuff about anthrax.:rolleyes:

Ugh, solo Ozzy. Well at least he does have an all star line-up. Let me tell ya: one of the coolest things, I've ever seen in my life. The night of the infamous "Ozzfest Riot In Columbus" aside from the riot being cool, was Ozzy's band coming out and jamming w/ Philip Anselmo and Peter Steele belting out vox. I was like "who needs Ozzy?" But then, some fucking redneck mullet ridden, two sizes two small 1986 Ultimate Sin tour jersey wearing fuck wad hit Phil in the head w/ a bottle, and the riot began.

Don't think I'll bother going unless Thrax is added later on. I have never liked Korn, have already seen Manson which was okay but no great desire to see them again, have seen disturbed....sound good but are kind of boring on stage. Just not much there for me.

fucking bull shit man. They just slam together a bunch of bands that are on the pop charts and a few underground bands(shadows) This fucking festival was founded for the underground and now it has become peverted and warped into a fucking disgrace.

Even though I'm not really into any of the lineup(Shadows Fall and Korn aren't bad) I'm still probably going to check it out this year. As TD pointed out the lawin price is only $10 so it'd kinda be silly not to.

dont feel left out billy i made you an avatar too

milano.gif