Ozzfest Tickets?

Just out of curiosity, who is everyone interested in seeing on this year's bill? Other than Lamb of God, this bill is fairly terrible.

Zod

I highly disagree, especially on Lamb of God being good, I think they are horrible.

The good bands I want to see are:

Nile
Chthonic
Daath
3 Inches of Blood
Lordi
Behemoth

All of those, imo, are good bands and make Ozzfest worth seeing this year

I highly disagree, especially on Lamb of God being good, I think they are horrible.

The good bands I want to see are:

Nile
Chthonic
Daath
3 Inches of Blood
Lordi
Behemoth

All of those, imo, are good bands and make Ozzfest worth seeing this year
To each their own. I wouldn't cross the street to see any of those bands, save Behemoth.

Zod

I'd see Lordi for amusement sake but overall I don't really care. I'm not driving 2 hrs to see the closest show even if it is free.

Lordi and 3 Inches Of Blood, but I am still pissed I didnt get seats since now I wont really be able to see Lordi that good from the lawn.

I'm finally trying to redeem my code, but I don't know how to do this. I clicked "REDEEM CODE" and it took me to this page with steps for redemption, however, it says to input the quantity of tickets next to "OZZFEST 2007". I see nowhere to input quantity, or even advance to any redemption screen. This is poorly designed, methinks.

I am having the same problem. Did you figure it out? If so, let me know how to redeem the tickets... Thanks

Mike

Plus, I can take solace in the fact that Dream Theater are playing in Dallas the same day as Ozzfest rolls into town. As far as I'm concerned that is the REAL concert anyway! :headbang:

Hot dog! I know where I'll be! Wait, no I don't... what venue will Dream Theater be at? ??
And actually, I'd like to go the early portion of Ozzfest, but I've been out of the loop, what is this 'code' I need to redeem?

Will be interesting to see how many of these "free" tickets are going to end up on eBay?

Just a quick scan - I see several NJ/Camden ones (which would be the closest to me) for anywhere from $15 to $52. I would not be surprised if many of the tickets were grabbed up so they could be scalped later.

Hot dog! I know where I'll be! Wait, no I don't... what venue will Dream Theater be at? ??
And actually, I'd like to go the early portion of Ozzfest, but I've been out of the loop, what is this 'code' I need to redeem?

Dream Theater are playing at Nokia Live in Grand Prairie. Regarding my ticket redemption code I got it by signing up in advance on the Ozzfest website and then later on the Live Nation website. Not sure if codes are still being issued at this point or not but all indications are the Dallas show's ticket supply has been exhausted (as is my patience with the entire Ozzfest ticket process).

Hmm...Co worker received her "FREE" Tickets for Ozzfest and they are on the Lawn?? Did anybody receive actually "FREE" seats for this?

What a scam. I know the entire tour did not "Sell out" in a day. You cannot get a free seat right now, it seems. Every tour stop is showing this
special_offers_button.png

http://www.livenation.com/artist/getArtist/artistId/620168

All these "auctions" by Live Nation, are for thousand dollar seats. WTF

Guys, as I said in an earlier post, the nosebleeds and Lawns are free. If you want a seat to sit in, cough up $300. This is the same shit they are pulling on the American Idols Tour. Putting up huge blocs at auction.

The 2007 Ozzfest almost, based on the accounts I have read here in the forum as well as other internet sites, reeks of something Jack Koshick would have his meddling hands in (after all there appears to be some level of deceit involved). Oops, did I say that?? :puke:

I read on the Ozzfest board that some people did get seats for free, but they got them on some kind of friday pre-sale, I think it was the code from Black Rain.

Ozzfest, problemfest...what's going on with the Nightwish dvd finally being available stateside. Only one person has posted the picture???

I've owned that DVD since the European release so I don't really care about the US release unless they're adding some bonus footage.
And for those who think ticketmaster has never done this, you should have seen my coworker trying to get Eagles tickets yesterday. He was a bit peeved that after "searching for availibility" it would keep giving him errors.