Ozzfest.

Not a very compelling lineup. I'm kinda curious as to what Jonathan Davis is going to do. His acoustic show here was surprisingly good*, but surely he isn't doing that at Ozzfest?

-=-=-
* no, I didn't buy a ticket for this show...my friends' band opened on the tour :lol:

Cavalera Conspiracy rules.
Apocalyptica rules.
Shadows Fall is alright.
Metallica was good two decades ago.
Ozzy...is Ozzy.

Still, no thank you.

I know your opinion isn't up for debate but... really dude? Seriously? :erk:

Well, you have to understand that I love Sepultura (both the older formation with Max and the new one with Derrick), enjoy Soulfly (but not as much) and have been eager to see the Cavalera brothers playing together again. I really like Inflikted, it has the essence of the old Sepultura records like Chaos AD (imo).

Seriously. :lol:

Acting like you woudlnt pay the big bucks to see Metallica is just a bold-faced lie! so fucking awesome and they aren't doing anything and sticking to St. Anger material only :lol:

Acting like you woudlnt pay the big bucks to see Metallica is just a bold-faced lie! so fucking awesome and they aren't doing anything and sticking to St. Anger material only :lol:

I have nothing against people who pay big bucks to see them live. I would pay to see them live, providing the ticket prices are not exorbitant.

I would not pay $.50 to see Metallica if they were playing in my bedroom. Not the current clowns that call themselves Metallica, anyways. The only album worth a damn in the last 17 years after the Black Album was S&M.

In the meantime, I will pop in Ride the Lightning. That was when Metallica was Metallica, not a Pearl Jam wannabe.

I loved old school Sep... and I like CC a lot. I am psyched to see they have announced a local stop on the summer tour.

You should come down to NYC for one of their two performances in town. Seeing any Sepultura related performance in the city makes you feel like you're a a certain South American country... :lol:

And you just know what we'd be eating beforehand.

I would not pay $.50 to see Metallica if they were playing in my bedroom. Not the current clowns that call themselves Metallica, anyways. The only album worth a damn in the last 17 years after the Black Album was S&M.

In the meantime, I will pop in Ride the Lightning. That was when Metallica was Metallica, not a Pearl Jam wannabe.

Why? just because they have changed their sound doesn't mean their old shit doesnt sound still amazing to see it live, unless of course you were lucky enough to see it when you were younger, I wasn't. Garage Days albums are pretty fucking top notch as well, some really good cover cd's idk if you forgot or what but..

I wouldn't pay the big bucks to see artists like The Eagles, Billy Joel, etc and I have far more respect for them as musicians than Metallica.

It's not worth the heartbreak of witnessing a numetal version of Enter Sandman.

Milton, you like Max cause he's got your heritage or is the interest musical? :lol:

It's not worth the heartbreak of witnessing a numetal version of Enter Sandman.

Milton, you like Max cause he's got your heritage or is the interest musical? :lol:

:lol: It's the dreads, sssssiiiiillllllllllllllllyyyyyy...

Smartass, it's purely musical! :headbang: I like you and you're not Brazilian... :lol: