Ozzy Is Back!!

I've heard it (tho I must be honest and say that I haven't sat down and paid a lot of attentive listening time to it:)), and I think it's... very average :(

At this point in his career, he should be putting out works of art (or as close as he can get), not albums that are mainly discography filler...

He could have his choice of metal musicians to work with, after all...

:cry:

Sincerely (with all due respect) I hate Ozzmosis , never liked that album, that's the reason why Down to Earth was a big surprise to me, but believe me if you are looking for classics like No More Tears, Miracle Man, Bark at the Moon , or others just forget it, it is just a great album.

But..... it's only my opinion

I think that Ozzy should give it up already god damn it, I don´t know about the music he´s making these days but Ozzfest is truly a disgrace, Crazytown, Linkin Park, I´m sorry but ,WHAT THE HELL!!! It won´t be long until i´ll see Boyzone up there :(

Yeah,Ozzfest was a joke.At least the nu-pop kids got a healthy dose of BLS(Black Label Society).
And again,when did Crazy Town become a metal act,they are not even a nu-pop band or are they.
About the new Ozzy album:
You wait 6 years for something really,really great but you get something that is just fairly good.