P. Craddick - Xen, etc....

Burke

Oct 14, 2002
South Florida
Just curious, as I'm sure many others are, what Paul is up to and when the heck he's going to get another XEN project going - hopefully, with you guys again.

:hotjump:

(last I checked, the whole furious skeleton webpage thing was defunct...)

C'mon Paul - you've got some big fans out there dying for some new stuff from you!!! :erk:

Is he working on a new The Wishing Tree CD perhaps?

His drumming om "ABOTW" is nothing short of breathtaking! ...especially on "Oasis"..

....too bad he toned down the technical aspect of his drumming a tiny bit on the following albums..

Paul is doing fine. I talk to him often, no XEN or Wishing Tree stuff yet? He is just doing his thing. But I am sure would appreciate this Dave. He pops in here for a peek sometimes I am sure.

Hey Claus he never toned anything down he just got better and matured his playing a little. He became more groove oriented as well which is what the drums and bass are all about anyways.

NP : We Supply ( Stanley Clarke )

ebass said:
Hey Claus he never toned anything down he just got better and matured his playing a little. He became more groove oriented as well which is what the drums and bass are all about anyways.

he..he.. fair enough, Ed...

Maybe it´s just me who like a little more "busy" drumming style...

I mean, I LOVE the drumming on "Standing Ground", but in the booklet Paul calls his performance "sloppy"...

Go figure... ;-)

Nope... just the five goof balls on the 'Live At Last' album cover!!! Ha Ha!

I have often thought it would be fun to do some double-drumming with Paul. I always was impressed with drummers who could pull that off. Genesis, King Crimson, Spocks Beard (Nick and Jimmy rock!)

Sean

sflanegan said:
Nope... just the five goof balls on the 'Live At Last' album cover!!! Ha Ha!

I have often thought it would be fun to do some double-drumming with Paul. I always was impressed with drummers who could pull that off. Genesis, King Crimson, Spocks Beard (Nick and Jimmy rock!)

Sean

You and Paul double-drumming together?.....
:OMG:
That'd be sweet!!!

(Geez, didn't 38 Special, of all bands, have two drummers as well?...)

mgirishfan said:
LOL Dave - so did another group when they were punkier....Adam and the Ants!

I would love to hear a double drumming duo of Paul and Sean though - that would be so cool! Maybe some day!! :)

Cheers!

Hey Mare - you Prog Power 5-ing it this year?......

Me and two buddies will be there thursday ngiht for the preparty (first time). Hope to see you there!

Dave