paddy is asking about the band slipknot

Why're you guys being so soft on these guys :\ I could like this trash if I were high, or if I were 10 years old. I mean, this is the pulse of the faggots! C'mon dudes, I mean, they do these gay low tunings, they have 9 people in the band, and everyone likes the drummer because he genuinely IS good. Listen, he does buzzrolls on the fucking bass, AND snare. Tell me that's not good? But then they go all gay and get all these queer gimmicks to pick up fans, make money, and all that kinda shit. It's so full of shit, they're big selouts, and a bunch of little kids have access to them and they think it's cool to like them because they used to swear alot and say stuff like 'people=shit' OMG REBELLAGE So amazing. Not. Whoever likes them better like them for their drummer, or they should die. And he's not THAT great, Dave lombardo or Inferno from Behemoth could CRUSHHH him.

kthnxbi.

BlackSeedsOnVirginSoil said:
Why're you guys being so soft on these guys :\ I could like this trash if I were high, or if I were 10 years old. I mean, this is the pulse of the faggots! C'mon dudes, I mean, they do these gay low tunings, they have 9 people in the band, and everyone likes the drummer because he genuinely IS good. Listen, he does buzzrolls on the fucking bass, AND snare. Tell me that's not good? But then they go all gay and get all these queer gimmicks to pick up fans, make money, and all that kinda shit. It's so full of shit, they're big selouts, and a bunch of little kids have access to them and they think it's cool to like them because they used to swear alot and say stuff like 'people=shit' OMG REBELLAGE So amazing. Not. Whoever likes them better like them for their drummer, or they should die. And he's not THAT great, Dave lombardo or Inferno from Behemoth could CRUSHHH him.

kthnxbi.

agreed

o_O First of all, I would like to warn anyone out there with a tendency for projectile vomiting :puke: when they are insulted. I am so sick and fucking tired of everyone yelling and screaming about how much the "trendy" bands suck. :bah: Who cares if you hate "shitknot" or "glamtera?" I sure as hell don't. There isn't a point in dissing someone just because they're popular.

What really gets me is that you people devote yourselves to trend bashing without realizing that that IS a trend. :zombie: You fight against the grain and all you're doing is following another. If you think pantera sucks, ok. That's fine. I'll even go as far as to let you express your opinion (considering the whole "first amendment" in that constitution that we don't use anymore...). However, don't insult others because of their musical tastes. I don't care what you listen to, what god you worship, or if you like to fuck men or women. I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!!! Keep your damn mouth shut :zzz: and we'll all be ok.

You bitch about how these bands "used" to be cool before they became popular. Who gives a flying monkey fuck :erk: if they're popular? Someone once told me that the sole purpose of making music of any kind is to make a statement, to put out a message. :guh: True, pantera, slipknot, and many others are popular, but they're getting their message out there. Are you getting your messages out? :Smug:

No. Right now, you're sitting on your fat ass on a computer. :lol:

Fuck off, I don't care what you think.

:wave:

Listen dude,stop PMSing.
I think that Pantera is one of the bestbands in history.
I love Darrel, with all my metalhead heart, [R.I.P.] and he was talented.
Slipknot isn't, wasn't, and won't be.
What're you fucking retarded using the two in the same sentence?
Dime didn't die in vein you whore.
Sellout bands suck because they care about fucking money.
NOT music.
They get fans, cause they're young, stupid, and because they dont know that metal sites like this exist.
To all the fellow metalheads, that hate sellouts... :kickass:
To all the sellout loving shit faced cunt lickers...:puke:
That's right.
They all suck.
You know why we diss them?
Cause we don't like the fucking music.
If you can't deal with it then go suck some cock man.
Preferable some guy from slipknot or System of A Down.
So you can feel really bad ass:headbang:
Just leave the real metalheads alone.
And go chill with your awesomely cool friends and jam to some awesomely cool Cob And CoF. AKA Faggoth NOT BM.
Call them black metal and I'll hunt you down and make Marilyn Manson eat you, and abort your children. YOU SHOULD ALL DIE, SELLOUTS.
You might as well listen to blink 182 and fucking Eminem.

Keep on rocking in the free world. SCHWING
And to the metal heads... \m/

Listen dude,stop PMSing.
NOT music.
They get fans, cause they're young, stupid, and because they dont know that metal sites like this exist.
That's right.
They all suck.
And go chill with your awesomely cool friends and jam to some awesomely cool Cob And CoF. AKA Faggoth NOT BM.
Call them black metal and I'll hunt you down and make Marilyn Manson eat you, and abort your children. YOU SHOULD ALL DIE, SELLOUTS.

once again i agree
you know you really join this forum called mtv hell wich an anti mtv site
im a member my name there is
!

here you go
http://www.mtvhell.com/

Listen dude,stop PMSing.
NOT music.
That's right.
They all suck.

I have nothing to add to that:worship:

Listen dude,stop PMSing.
This is a big problem in the metalhead community.

Pantera is everything wrong with metal

No subtlety. Completely ignorant yet still leftist. Abuse confederate paraphrenalia, then do things no confederate would do. Freely using heroin like cowards, and then faking a dramatic death. Bisexual and yet embarrassed by it. I don't really know much about Dimebag, except that his Prong/Exhorder-derived music bores me. But... why won't Phil die?

Pantera = Brokeback Mountain

Not only this, but their chirping fanbois will endlessly proclaim from the mountain tops about the legions of bands they've "influenced" over the years, as if this is somehow an accomplishment worth trumpetting.

Given their overwhelming homosexuality and homosexual tendencies, the argument that Pantera has influenced other bands favourably is akin to branding them the unoffical "Queer Eyes for the Straight Metalhead".

Tell me someone: is there anything even remotely heterosexual about Pantera?
dimebag_anal.jpg

Blaphbee said:
This is a big problem in the metalhead community.

Pantera is everything wrong with metal

No subtlety. Completely ignorant yet still leftist. Abuse confederate paraphrenalia, then do things no confederate would do. Freely using heroin like cowards, and then faking a dramatic death. Bisexual and yet embarrassed by it. I don't really know much about Dimebag, except that his Prong/Exhorder-derived music bores me. But... why won't Phil die?

Pantera = Brokeback Mountain

Not only this, but their chirping fanbois will endlessly proclaim from the mountain tops about the legions of bands they've "influenced" over the years, as if this is somehow an accomplishment worth trumpetting.

Given their overwhelming homosexuality and homosexual tendencies, the argument that Pantera has influenced other bands favourably is akin to branding them the unoffical "Queer Eyes for the Straight Metalhead".

Tell me someone: is there anything even remotely heterosexual about Pantera?
dimebag_anal.jpg

your queer if you dont like pantera. you should be beaten with hammer til you die you pussy. sure they mightn of influence some bands we could do without but you shouldnt hate them poser.

anybody who hates pantera or takes dime's name in vain should be taken out and so should their fammily and friends.

death to blaphbee

rip dimebag

Al Bundy said:
your queer if you dont like pantera. you should be beaten with hammer til you die you pussy. sure they mightn of influence some bands we could do without but you shouldnt hate them poser.

I don't think not liking Pantera makes you queer.

I'm fairly sure being a Pantera fanbois and calling someone else queer might make you queer though.