paddy is asking about the band slipknot

dogshit.jpg

Hang on.
I wasn't aware Pantera's gay :\
But oh well.
Nevertheless their sexuality,
I think they deserve recognition for their good music.
If you can't do any better, the stfu.
Dime was a legend, and he died for good music.
Maybe he liked cock in his ass.
And I hate gays.
But gays with talent, like Freddy Mercury.
Respect them :\
So fuck off dude, they may have went a little commercial towards the end.
But... they're a good band, and I really like them.
So leave them alone please, and continue bashing POSERS.
Not the people that STARTED metal.
'Ozzy's a queer cause he made good music, let's kick his ass!'
It's like you're saying that.
Honestly.. I mean I'm practically homophobic.
But Dime and the rest of pantera really were good.
And don't call them fucking Brokeback mountain.
Because dime would get fucking Kerry King to kick your ass.
And BTW.
I don't think a memeber of Slayer that's a skinhead, and nazi [ROCK ON]
would go hanging out with Posers.
Therefore, DIMEPWNSYOUK.
And Zakk will blow you away with one of his pinch harmonics too.
So fuck off.
Sorry, I know this is long.

Al Bundy said:
anybody who hates pantera or takes dime's name in vain should be taken out and so should their fammily and friends.

death to blaphbee

rip dimebag

Maybe you should add another ingenius quote to your signature.

Fredy_Brown said:
Bwahaha, idiot, they are assigned to nu-metal mainly because of Vol.3 Pls never post again.

This is not true and you know it, why do you lie?

Care to elaborate? I'm not saying he's not a good drummer but you need to add some support.

ender7227 said:
o_O First of all, I would like to warn anyone out there with a tendency for projectile vomiting :puke: when they are insulted. I am so sick and fucking tired of everyone yelling and screaming about how much the "trendy" bands suck. :bah: Who cares if you hate "shitknot" or "glamtera?" I sure as hell don't. There isn't a point in dissing someone just because they're popular.

What really gets me is that you people devote yourselves to trend bashing without realizing that that IS a trend. :zombie: You fight against the grain and all you're doing is following another. If you think pantera sucks, ok. That's fine. I'll even go as far as to let you express your opinion (considering the whole "first amendment" in that constitution that we don't use anymore...). However, don't insult others because of their musical tastes. I don't care what you listen to, what god you worship, or if you like to fuck men or women. I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!!! Keep your damn mouth shut :zzz: and we'll all be ok.

You bitch about how these bands "used" to be cool before they became popular. Who gives a flying monkey fuck :erk: if they're popular? Someone once told me that the sole purpose of making music of any kind is to make a statement, to put out a message. :guh: True, pantera, slipknot, and many others are popular, but they're getting their message out there. Are you getting your messages out? :Smug:

No. Right now, you're sitting on your fat ass on a computer. :lol:

Fuck off, I don't care what you think.

:wave:

First of all when most bands get popular it's because they change their style of music to be more accessible. If a band gets popular by sticking to their roots then that's cool with me but when does that ever happen? For example, look at Slipknot, I didn't mind their first two albums but they changed their style of music to the point where EVERYBODY knows who they are. If they had stuck to their roots and then got popular then I'd still think they weren't bad but they changed and now they suck not because they're popular but cause they changed to a wattered down version of what they used to be. Get my point?

Zombag Darrell wasn't that fucking incredible at guitar. Listen to something good already.