paddy is asking about the band slipknot

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
Yup a typical slipknot fan way to talk. It's no wonder nobody takes them seriously.

Sarcasm: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm <this is no time to indulge in sarcasm>

Teh Grimarse said:
^no way

omfg no way

maybe somehow joey is 10x better than i am aware of, but nothing i have ever seen would lead me to call that statement even vaguely correct.

Nick Barker was a boring and sloppy drummer before he synthesized his kit, and then and only then was he capable of playing drum beats that were technical and challenging. But his work with COF and Dimmu was so overproduced its hard to tell if he actually played any of it.
Donald Tardy has and always will play the most basic death metal drum beats. Whether its his work with Obituary or Andrew W.K., its always the same 4/4 skank beat.
Max Kolesne has been playing the exact same blast beat throughout Krisiun's entire career. Same tempo, same beat, zero variation. I listened to Conquerors of Armageddon and counted exactly 4 drum fills on the entire album.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Nick Barker was a boring and sloppy drummer before he synthesized his kit, and then and only then was he capable of playing drum beats that were technical and challenging. But his work with COF and Dimmu was so overproduced its hard to tell if he actually played any of it.
Donald Tardy has and always will play the most basic death metal drum beats. Whether its his work with Obituary or Andrew W.K., its always the same 4/4 skank beat.
Max Kolesne has been playing the exact same blast beat throughout Krisiun's entire career. Same tempo, same beat, zero variation. I listened to Conquerors of Armageddon and counted exactly 4 drum fills on the entire album.

It's a good one though; plus, his beard is very tidy, and that has to count for something, right?

:erk:

Carcassian said:
Sarcasm: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b : the use or language of sarcasm <this is no time to indulge in sarcasm>

It's hard to tell what is sarcasm cause that's how Slipknot fans tend to talk.

Fredy_Brown said:
They are not overrated, nobody is bitching about their great musical skills, they just sell well....sell to teenagers.

Yes they are. I don't have a problem with them but they are overrated and called metal.