paddy is asking about the band slipknot

badger.gif

It's still a matter of taste to some extent, as people value different qualities in a musician, and have different concepts of what constitutes good musicianship.

just going by the videos, joey does blastbeats, fast rolls, and fast double bass.

pierre (other guy) does faster blastbeats, more technical rolls, and much faster and more consistant double bass, then does a bunch of other shit that joey cant do.

and im not even claiming him as the best drummer ever, just pointing out that there's a whole nother level of drumming beyond what teh slipknotzorz d00d does.

That would defeat the whole purpose of saying "That is all," which I fervently stand by to this day, so no.

Teh Grimarse said:
just going by the videos, joey does blastbeats, fast rolls, and fast double bass.

pierre (other guy) does faster blastbeats, more technical rolls, and much faster and more consistant double bass, then does a bunch of other shit that joey cant do.

and im not even claiming him as the best drummer ever, just pointing out that there's a whole nother level of drumming beyond what teh slipknotzorz d00d does.

How come if a drummer is fast everyone should be impressed ?. Majority of the time faster drummers bore me into a coma.

I'll mention Derek Roddy, because he is one of the most boring drummers on earth.

The Greys said:
How come if a drummer is fast everyone should be impressed ?. Majority of the time faster drummers bore me into a coma.

I'll mention Derek Roddy, because he is one of the most boring drummers on earth.
drumming too fast is not that clever anyone can do that even achimp now cozy powell he is what paddy calls a drummer man he was awesome:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: