Paganfest '08!!!

i'll be in atlanta,05/19.
can't wait to see ELUVEITIE!!!!!
seen turisas already one time in germany...actually entertaining...makes you thirsty! :eek:)
greetz from the crazy german...cu in atlanta...frank the tank!

This thread wins! It is the reason I have now discovered Eluveitie. I always feel bad when I don't find out about a really good band until later on because it shows I have been slacking with band discoveries lately :p

Man, I'm thinking of going to the BB King show but I wish Korpiklaani was playing there still. I don't really want to see Tyr.

Man, I'm thinking of going to the BB King show but I wish Korpiklaani was playing there still. I don't really want to see Tyr.

Great show@ BB King's...missed Tyr though. Eluveitie, Turisas and Ensiferum were awesome!

I hate that club...way too strict and expensive...also sucks for gen admin shows...I won't be going back there anytime soon.

Paganfest rocked...I think this was the last USA show...glad I caught it.

That's silly to say you wouldn't want to go for the band that's playing like a 20 minute set. Oh well, you missed it.

Schenk, fuckin' awesome show huh? How was the turnout?

I was really surprised. I took my oldest son...he's the one really into this stuff...he's 17. I don't know the music too well, but it didn't matter...it was just a fucking great show.

It was sold out, Zach. I was really happy to see that. It was a relatively young crowd...but quite a few old schoolers like me.

A good time was had by all...wings, nachos and lots of BB King lagers!!!

Schenkadere, I was standing right behind you and your son yesterday on the side walk, next to that huge 7+' tall guy. I liked that guys chainmail pants though and he had all these rad patches on his coat. You were wearing all denim I believe.

That was horrible though I actually didn't get in at all, which totally totally sucked. I went home pretty pissed :bah: Did you see those catholics or something protesting the show? What were they doing?

Schenkadere, I was standing right behind you and your son yesterday on the side walk, next to that huge 7+' tall guy. I liked that guys chainmail pants though and he had all these rad patches on his coat. You were wearing all denim I believe.

That was horrible though I actually didn't get in at all, which totally totally sucked. I went home pretty pissed :bah: Did you see those catholics or something protesting the show? What were they doing?

Yeah...that was me...in the denim jacket...I was with my son and my old friend. Which dude were you? How did you know it was me? You should have said something...I could have got you a ticket.

Me and my son had tickets...my friend didn't. I pulled a fast one...I went in with my son...got stamped, stepped out and asked the stamping guy if the show was sold out...he said no...I said I need a ticket for my friend...he said box office is right there...and bingo! Did you see me come out and give him his ticket?

Yeah I saw you come out and give him the tick. I knew what you look like from the pics thread or something. I was the kid right behind you guys with the red flannel jacket. I just got pissed and left though because I had already missed the first two bands after standing there a good hour and when all those guys came out to smoke they said Turisas was already playing.