PaganFest Part II

I skipped this tour. I'm not really a fan of any of the bands playing except for Primordial. I just got into Swashbuckle though, or at least the new song on their myspace page that sounds like Napalm Death meets ridiculous wanky shred guitar as played by pirates. Just amazing.

I went to the show last night. Moonsorrow was AMAZING! My friend and I were right up in front for the entire Moonsorrow and Primordial set FUCK YEAH

Sorry...I didn't see your post until now :(

I just listened to Moonsorrow, a little of Primordial, and 1 Korpiklaani song. I had to go to work in the morning so I went to bed.

I was SO pissed when I heard Pine Woods. They are playing 1 of my favorite songs and I had to miss it. Fuck.

went to the hollywood show last night, fucking amazing, all the bands played very well! During swashbuckle im hanging out near the back and look to my right and there is Jonne from korpiklaani! so i had to buy the dude a beer. we were talking for a lil while didnt have a fucking camera tho :(. He said they were coming back at the end of the year, nice guy and a fun night.