Pain tour 2007

My pics of Paris are online on http://photos2mousse.free.fr

39-Pain.jpg
22-Pain.jpg

Mousse
It's becouse I work in one of the biggest russian sea ports and I am very intersted in big cargo vessels, ports and stuff like that. Do you have any pics of it?

Setlist Sweden,Sthlm @ Klubben 1 Nov.
exact setlist:
Intro
Same Old Song
Crashed
Nailed To The Ground
Eleanor Rigby
Suicide Machine
Injected Paradise
Zombie Slam
Stay Away
On Your Knees (Again)
End Of The Line
Walking On Glass
It's Only Them
Just Hate Me
Clouds Of Ecstasy
On And On
---
Dancing With The Dead
Bitch
Shut Your Mouth

80min

....no Greed:mad:not soldout:erk:

....off topic, here is setlist from Pains first show
5 mars 2000 Monster of boat 2000

Crashed
Suicide Machine
Delusions
Dark Fields Of Pain
Parallel To Ecstasy
She Whipped
End Of The Line
:headbang:

I have seen 3 shows on this tour. Latest in gothenburg this saturday. All shows has been really good, but i think the show in gothenburg is a little better than the Hamburg and Berlin show. - There was a lot of fun since it was their last show with Zonaria... :lol:

I think Zonaria did a very nice job too, they must have done since i decided to bye their CD.

There is Review and photos from Hamburg and Berlin and Berlin on my new photo/review site

Metalmoments

Please notice, I'm not the writer ;)

Photos and review from Gothenburg will be online soon...

I was at Pains gig in Stockholm too and I really love Peter! Hi's so fucking good live!
But I don't understand why it was so few there! Where were everybody!
And I wished he playd greed too!

I was at Pains gig in Stockholm too and I really love Peter! Hi's so fucking good live!
But I don't understand why it was so few there! Where were everybody!
And I wished he playd greed too!

It was also what we wondered about. I think maybe there has not been enought information about this tour.

I met a guy at Headbangersballroom after the Hamburgshow, who was a big Hypocrisy fan, but didn't know about the concert. I was really surprised about those small venues aswell...

In Gothenburg there was another metalconcert (Sonata Arctica) at the same night, and that can have been a explanation for that show...

Ye maybe...
But how many was it on Sticky fingers? I wanted to go so badly but I'm only 16.I hate the age limit!

And dose somebody know if hi's going to play in stockholm and support Nightwish?

I dont think sticky fingers was sold out, but it's hard to say.... Sticky fingers is a very small venue by the way. (but not as small as Logo in Hamburg and Knaack in Berlin).
Actually, i like small venues more - But i still dont understand, cause i think Pain should reffer to a bigger audience... Hypocrisy can sell out bigger places, and i think really many Hypocrisypeople like Pain as well, or atleast dont want to miss the chance to see Peter live - But I guess I'm wrong...

Age limit, dahm... But yes, i remember something about showing ID at the entrance in gothenburg... Stupid, if you ask me - i really dont understand this.

I havent heard anything about Pain supporting Nightwish.

I don't think you wrong! I just think people are stupid!

I don't understand either! If it's beacuse you can buy beer so can we people under 18 get some kind of mark on our forehead thats say "Under 18".
Age discrimination!

I read on pains myspace something like hi's going to suport Nightwish on there europe tour...