Palin is kaput -

keep rambling and making excuses, moron.
it's not making you any smarter, but it's entertaining to see how stupid you are and realize that there are people who have to deal with you every day. they all have my sympathies.

Rambling and making excuses?? You do that all the time, especially on this thread. If anyone is a brainless moron, it's you. It's obvious you can't think for yourself, you need others to do it for you. We all know you are brainwashed by O'Reilly, Limbaugh & Hannity and believe everything they say, while most of us listen to all parties, have some time to think about the subject matter and then decide if it's good or not.

Please, George W, was the king of all gaffes for any politician.

Look, we all know you want a bi-sexual foursome with O'Reilly, Limbaugh and Coulter, so you can stop with your lunatic rantings and ravings over how great the republicans are and how evil the democrats are.
I believe she said how stupid liberals are...

I believe she said how stupid liberals are...

There could be a great democratic president in office and the country could be doing great and Sue would still complain that the president is the worst one in history, all because it's a democrat.

Where's Jeffersonville N.Y. near?

First off, you should be permanetly sent to Broughton State, you're a major nutcase. You prove you're a nutcase everytime you write a reply. On this post about Palin, my whole point is that every politician has gaffes and the media exploits the hell out of it when they do. I don't know if Obama was looking at a bottle of heinz ketchup and thought of "57" when he said "57 states", or if it was a plain and simple gaffe or if he's really a dumb ass and thought there are really "57 states", who knows. But with your insane rantings, you started up again that I'm afraid of black people and the dems using the excuse that Bush is to blame still. Well, the dems have been in the White House since Jan 20, not even 6 months, so you're saying that they were suppose to have solved 8 years of damage in less than 6 months?? Please check back into Broughton, the sooner the better.
I think in 6 months he could at least have a plan to get this country out of the recession. Right? Shit, he was working on it before he even got sworn in and the best he could come up with is to bail out every failing company in America. All he has been working on clean fuel cars and national health care that is just going to suck worse than any other cheap health plan out there and cost 3 times as much... but if you dont agree with it and dont want to sign up for it, you get fined $1000... Brilliant plan I must say... and you douche bag liberals said Bush was an idiot...Guess hes figuring out that running a country isnt the same as running a bunch of projects in Detroit. I guess when your black and poor, you dont mind having someone tell you what to do. :erk:

There could be a great democratic president in office and the country could be doing great and Sue would still complain that the president is the worst one in history, all because it's a democrat.

Where's Jeffersonville N.Y. near?
Your moms house... look it up. And there will never be a "great democrat" as president. the only one that was got his brains splattered all over the front seat of his car

Your moms house... look it up. And there will never be a "great democrat" as president. the only one that was got his brains splattered all over the front seat of his car

Oh really fuck face?? You want to join in with Sue, we'll bring it on douche bag! You and Sue can both get together and suck on O'Reilly & Limbaugh dicks at the same time.

Oh really fuck face?? You want to join in with Sue, we'll bring it on douche bag! You and Sue can both get together and suck on O'Reilly & Limbaugh dicks at the same time.
I dont listen to O'Reilly & Limbaugh, I look at things and form my own opinion, I would stay and talk more about this, but I have to go put water in your moms bowl.:wave:

I dont listen to O'Reilly & Limbaugh, I look at things and form my own opinion, I would stay and talk more about this, but I have to go put water in your moms bowl.:wave:

That's it? That's all you can come up with?

Your mom is so stupid, she said her I.Q. was 4.0
Your mom is so fat, when she turns around, people welcome her back
Your mom so ugly, I heard that your dad first met her at the pound
Your mom is so fat, her high school picture was an aerial photograph

lol... liberals are so stupid. You went off topic there dude, I insulted you (obviously) and made a point, you only tried to insult me. If you look back in time and search way back in the forums you will see, way better than you have tried to insult me and failed.

Here we will go back and you can try again....

Hawng said:
I think in 6 months he could at least have a plan to get this country out of the recession. Right? Shit, he was working on it before he even got sworn in and the best he could come up with is to bail out every failing company in America. All he has been working on clean fuel cars and national health care that is just going to suck worse than any other cheap health plan out there and cost 3 times as much... but if you dont agree with it and dont want to sign up for it, you get fined $1000... Brilliant plan I must say... and you douche bag liberals said Bush was an idiot...Guess hes figuring out that running a country isnt the same as running a bunch of projects in Detroit. I guess when your black and poor, you dont mind having someone tell you what to do. :erk:

This time you can make a point against mine and then try to insult me. Dont worry, Ill give you a couple more chances if you FAIL again. :Smug:

you're completely ignoring Obama saying he'd visited 57 states because if you actually addressed it, you'd have to admit this guy is a moron and you're scared to death of being called a racist.

what a well-cowled fool you are.

I don't believe Obama thinks there are 57 states anymore than I think George W Bush thinks that people work hard so they can put food on their family.

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!!

YOU'RE SSSOOOOOO STUPID!!!

i used to think you were just putting on an act, but now you're just going all out to prove that you're the stupidest slug to ever take up residence in his parents' basement with computer access.

reading that was actually painful.

now let's see if we can get back to the actual subject that started all of this.
PJ said it doesnt matter if Sarah Palin never said some of the things that have been credited to her falsely. she was going to have to be saddled and accused of them, anyway.
HOWEVER, the things that Obama actually DID say that were truly idiotic... you just sweep under the carpet and forget about.

how is that sane or rational??

lol... liberals are so stupid. You went off topic there dude, I insulted you (obviously) and made a point, you only tried to insult me. If you look back in time and search way back in the forums you will see, way better than you have tried to insult me and failed.

Here we will go back and you can try again....

This time you can make a point against mine and then try to insult me. Dont worry, Ill give you a couple more chances if you FAIL again. :Smug:

Figures, another arrogant piece of shit canadian. Why don't you and your trailer park trash girlfriend, Sue get together, talk about how great the republican party is, how George W. was the best president since sliced bread and about how terrible Obama & the democrats are. There hasn't been a good president since Ronald Reagan.

So you can keep ranting up there Southern Canada (living in your parents basement) about how i'm such a liberal, it just shows how big of a dumb ass you are.

It may be fair to think that, but it lacks logic or common sense.
There is a huge lack of common sense here... not singling anyone out. It was ok to say Bush was a moron because of things he said, yet Obama isnt a moron even though he does the same thing... that lacks logic and common sense. Seeing how people would swear on their life they seen bigfoot or Aliens, common sense dictates that these things do not exsist because there is no proof of such things, yet people believe them anyway.

Figures, another arrogant piece of shit canadian. Why don't you and your trailer park trash girlfriend, Sue get together, talk about how great the republican party is, how George W. was the best president since sliced bread and about how terrible Obama & the democrats are. There hasn't been a good president since Ronald Reagan.

So you can keep ranting up there Southern Canada (living in your parents basement) about how i'm such a liberal, it just shows how big of a dumb ass you are.
OMG lol... you failed again Jibber Jabber... Nice try with the Southern canada thing, I dont see any canadians here in the cash cow of America, New York. They dont want to pay the taxes they have here when they live in a decent country. Not like Canadians are piling over the border to come here, unlike Northern Mexico. You see I call the state formerly known as Texas Northern Mexico because many mexicans live there, I like to refer to it as a silent invasion, where they come here in droves and just take up residency. Mark my words, one day they are going to say... "ok this land is now officially mexico`s " and every mexican there is going to fight for it. Revenge for the Alamo.

What I am trying to say here, is that you cant seem to be part of the discussion with out blatently going out of your way to say something stupid. This is why you failed again. Make a point besides lame insults that dont work... Obviously mine worked, cause you cant think of anything else but trying to get me back, which you cant, hence you lose....loser.

Wanna try again?

Hawng said:
I dont listen to O'Reilly & Limbaugh, I look at things and form my own opinion, I would stay and talk more about this, but I have to go put water in your moms bowl

OMG lol... you failed again Jibber Jabber... Nice try with the Southern canada thing, I dont see any canadians here in the cash cow of America, New York. They dont want to pay the taxes they have here when they live in a decent country. Not like Canadians are piling over the border to come here, unlike Northern Mexico. You see I call the state formerly known as Texas Northern Mexico because many mexicans live there, I like to refer to it as a silent invasion, where they come here in droves and just take up residency. Mark my words, one day they are going to say... "ok this land is now officially mexico`s " and every mexican there is going to fight for it. Revenge for the Alamo.

What I am trying to say here, is that you cant seem to be part of the discussion with out blatently going out of your way to say something stupid. This is why you failed again. Make a point besides lame insults that dont work... Obviously mine worked, cause you cant think of anything else but trying to get me back, which you cant, hence you lose....loser.

Wanna try again?

When I first started posting on this thread, my whole point is that the media will exploit a politicians gaffe to death. Every politician has made a gaffe. But your TPT girlfriend jumped in and started her inbred shit again. With you, I didn't start the insults, I asked you a simple question of where Jeffersonville was located near, (mainly because I spent 2 years at Ft. Drumm, N.Y.), but you're ignorant, douchebag ass started with the insults. I see you're so quick to respond to these posts, must be nice to live off of your parents and have no job.

you're mixing metaphors, idiot.
i mean, really... has there ever been a slice of bread elected as president?