Panic Cell @ Bloodstock !!

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
That's a great gig, Baldy. I'm not familiar with most of bands, less ya'll of course Evergrey and Balance of Power. I think I own all of BOP's stuff except the first one. Great that you will be on the main stage and right before Evergrey as well. Evergrey was right before the headliner in the states at PPIV. Your record company/management is doing you guys pretty well. Knock 'em dead out there !!

P.S. Let me know how BOP sounds live as well. Their new singer is really good, but it took some getting used to their "new sound." I saw BOP live with Lance three years ago and they kicked ass.

Bryant

Bryant said:
That's a great gig, Baldy. I'm not familiar with most of bands, less ya'll of course Evergrey and Balance of Power. I think I own all of BOP's stuff except the first one. Great that you will be on the main stage and right before Evergrey as well. Evergrey was right before the headliner in the states at PPIV. Your record company/management is doing you guys pretty well. Knock 'em dead out there !!

P.S. Let me know how BOP sounds live as well. Their new singer is really good, but it took some getting used to their "new sound." I saw BOP live with Lance three years ago and they kicked ass.

Bryant

cheers bryant.yep,we are really pleased about getting the bloodstock gig,its gonna be a really good one,both for us and just in terms of seeing some of the other bands.
funny you should say about our manager/record company getting us the gig,cause we got this one all by ourselves-our promotions guy kept talking about festivals and the like,but nothin happened,then we saw on a site that most of the bloodstock slots were already filled.
our drummer lee just thought,fuck it,i'll send them a package myself.the guy heard it,got hold of us,came and saw us live at a gig nearish him we were doing(funnily enough he and his good friend nearly doubled the crowd we had!)loved it and offered us the spot.he really likes the album,to the point where he is trying to help us with other stuff too.he is one way cool guy,really into his old school rock and metal,and he's giving us a chance,so in my book he's right up there with the best.
as they say,when somethings worth doing,its always best to do it yourself. :D
for the gig,i think children of bodum and gamma ray are gonna be the two bands i'll enjoy most,mainly because i've heard more of thier stuff than the others.we're playing with two bands in a couple of weeks time,fourwaykill and biomechanical.fourwaykill are playing the festival this year too,and i know biomechanical have already done it.
with the help of vince at bloodstock,panic cell should have a very good year!

baldyboy said:
funny you should say about our manager/record company getting us the gig,cause we got this one all by ourselves-our promotions guy kept talking about festivals and the like,but nothin happened,then we saw on a site that most of the bloodstock slots were already filled.
our drummer lee just thought,fuck it,i'll send them a package myself.the guy heard it,got hold of us,came and saw us live at a gig nearish him we were doing(funnily enough he and his good friend nearly doubled the crowd we had!)loved it and offered us the spot.he really likes the album,to the point where he is trying to help us with other stuff too.he is one way cool guy,really into his old school rock and metal,and he's giving us a chance,so in my book he's right up there with the best.
!
Cool !! You are right about doing things yourself as well. You know they'll get done and get done right, if it's your future on the line. This could be pretty big for ya'll.

Bryant

Bryant

baldyboy said:
btw,i'm sure i'll post about the whole gig on this site soon after its done,i wont be able to resist,so i'll tell you how boP sound.i've only heard good things about them,so i cant see them being poor to be honest.
If the new vocalist can perform as well as the former, you will be in for a treat. I did not know one song of theirs at PPII and they were my fav band behind the mighty Angel Dust. I pretty much own their catalog now. Really really good band, and your countrymates as well. I would recommend you get their latest release. I couldn't begin to categorize them... power metal with some prog influence with a vocalist like old Queensryche.

Bryant