Panning/Reverb or "How To Create A Realistic 3D Image Of A Drumset"

This needs to be stickied. Seriously!
But I believe I read in an interview that Sneap (who recorded the latest Testament) pans his overheads hard left and right.
I'll try to find it.

haha yep. many years ago i discovered this forum but never joined just read everything, then came along FB Groups etc. Recently i discovered this forum again and finding so much cool stuff. I am Keen to keep the flame alive. :)

9 Year Necro bump, new record?

Are you coming from the future?
It pretty much seems to me that 2017-2011 = 6 years ah ah

Anyway, the thhing is this forum is in a strange state : most posters are gone and those that come have a choice between opening new threads that have most likely been discussed before, and be accused of repost, or answer on an old thread and be accused of necrobump...
I personnaly prefer people digging cool stuff in the forum and bringing it up to the light rather than "How do mix drums?" all over again!

Are you coming from the future?
It pretty much seems to me that 2017-2011 = 6 years ah ah

Discussion in 'F.O.H.' started by smy1, May 11, 2008.

The thread began in 2008

Anyway, the thhing is this forum is in a strange state : most posters are gone and those that come have a choice between opening new threads that have most likely been discussed before, and be accused of repost, or answer on an old thread and be accused of necrobump...
I personnaly prefer people digging cool stuff in the forum and bringing it up to the light rather than "How do mix drums?" all over again!

Yeah, it's slowed right down here, sign of the times I guess. I didn't mean to poo poo the bump, just thought it was funny.

Well I always assumed a necrobump was dated from the last post, except if the last one was a necrobump itself ah ah
I don't want to derail the topic any further so back on topic : I just recently ound out I love creative automation on tom fills, moving from drummer to audience perspective in the middle of a song, like on a break, can be SO disturbing and ballsy to do I really want to experiment as for that!

Well I always assumed a necrobump was dated from the last post, except if the last one was a necrobump itself ah ah
I don't want to derail the topic any further so back on topic : I just recently ound out I love creative automation on tom fills, moving from drummer to audience perspective in the middle of a song, like on a break, can be SO disturbing and ballsy to do I really want to experiment as for that!

Wow!