Pantera

Winmar

Pillock of society
Apr 16, 2001
Canberra
Just thought I'd *try to* get this forum going. Anyone see Pantera at any of the shows here in Oz? I thought the band was great in Melbourne, but Phil needs to learn to shut up and get on with it. He wasted so much time speaking shit.

I actually just got back from seeing them.. like 20 mins ago :)

I'd heard a lot of negative stuff about Phil's "rants"... and to tell you the truth I didn't think he was that bad for the Perth gig.

I thought it was a pretty good show though... personally I would have liked a few more older songs... but that's mainly because I prefer the old tracks... but ya know you gotta expect some newies to be played. Worth the $60?? Just about I'd say...

I didn't go, I didn't think it would be worth the $60...

I'd also heard lots of negative things about their concert and also Phil can't sing anymore so I was guessing that my favourite songs (the ones off Cowboys) would sound pretty crap...

Everyone that went though said it was great, so maybe I should've gone... but I'm not too worried.

I wish I caught Alice Cooper though :(

Ah yes you should have gone to see Alice! :)

Glad to hear Pantera weren't too bad in Perth. Yeah, Phil can't sing any more Trent. And they didn't play enough of Cowboys or Vulgar....