Papa's Honorable Mentions of 2003 or Some That Just Didn't Quite Cut the Mustard 2003

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
Before I post my Top 25 of 2003, I thought I'd post the cds that I spent long hours debating. These are great cds, some better than others, and perhaps had I not heard so many good cds this year, some of these would've actually made the 25.

Negura Bunget 'N Crugu Bradului
Nevermore Enemies of Reality
John Arch A Twist Of Fate
Katatonia Viva Emptiness
King's X Black Like Sunday
King Diamond The puppet Master
Lamb Of God As The Palaces Burn
Darkthrone Hate Them

Papa Josh said:
Negura Bunget 'N Crugu Bradului
Nevermore Enemies of Reality
King Diamond The puppet Master
Not in the Top 25? :erk: and just because we promote variety amongst our writers, then -> :cool:

OK I only have a Top Ten list, and these are the ones that didn't quite cut the top 10, although they are all phenomenal. Of course, if I did a Top 16, then these would be the next 6:

11. Iron Maiden - Dance of Death
12. Windir - Likferd
13. Evergrey - Recreation Day
14. Elenium - For Giving For Getting
15. Bathory - Nordland II
16. Extol - Synergy

BY THE WAY, CAN WE ALL AVOID DICUSSING OUR ACTUAL YEAR END FINAL RESULTS UNTIL RC PUBLISHES OUR LISTS. WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE DISTRACTIONS THANKS!!!! :lol:

Papa Josh said:
Oh, I'm sure I will get some shit for it, oh well, comes with the territory. :Smug:
Pfft, not on this forum mate. By the way, you're going to laugh at my paragraph write up of The Puppet Master.

EDIT: ooh, did I just give something away? :D

While we're on the subject of RC's ALbums of 2003, any idea when this will be posted? I dying to find out what the other team members have chosen.

So come on JayKeeley, pull your fucking finger out and get it sorted...:)

...please tell me that you are not still waiting for certain team members to send in their top ten? If this is true [/STERN VOICE ON] Shame on you boys [/STERN OFF]

Oy! Mine was sent in last week! :D

I'm anxious for other team member's lists too, and also the combined top 10, my guess for #1 spot is one of two albums... both are in my top 10. :)

Yeah still waiting on one but I've been assured it's coming in tonight. :cool:

"combined top 10" eh? Never thought of that, but good idea matey. If you guys buy me a beer one day, I'll get the top ten lists published tonight. (Kinda busy these days with my sister visiting us from Hong Kong...but I shall try my bestest).

...RC had a combined top 10 last year...?

Or at least 'gugs had that thread about it, maybe it was unofficial. :p

There's no question about me buying you a beer someday, maybe even two...

It's past your deadline. Where are they?

I just got 2 CD's today that could be contenders for my list, but I don't think I can give them a fair shake in only a little over a week.