Paradise Lost review on GLOBAL DOMINATION

I agreed with it in general. Except I think the second half will turn out to be better in the long run. 'Revelation' is not as boring as it may seem at first. I'm sure if you spin the album a few more times, you'll appreciate it too.

I guess some people really won't give 'Sacrifice' a shot, that's too bad. It has the best solo in the album for one thing.

While certain riffs sound similar to previous works, I don't see how this could distract someone from the entirely new feel of 'Paradise lost.'

My favorite songs are 'The walls of Babylon' and 'Seven.'

And also, Doomsgay Sack, your constant swearing, mocking and insulting in the review come across as corny.

I agreed with it in general. Except I think the second half will turn out to be better in the long run. 'Revelation' is not as boring as it may seem at first. I'm sure if you spin the album a few more times, you'll appreciate it too.

I guess some people really won't give 'Sacrifice' a shot, that's too bad. It has the best solo in the album for one thing.

While certain riffs sound similar to previous works, I don't see how this could distract someone from the entirely new feel of 'Paradise lost.'

My favorite songs are 'The walls of Babylon' and 'Seven.'

And also, Doomsgay Sack, your constant swearing, mocking and insulting in the review come across as corny.

I would just like to comment that I throughfully agree with this post.

The review was ok int it's own style, but I felt like you tried to mock everything as hard as you could and be funny that way... Although that's how you act on the forum all the time anyway.

I'll go ahead and change my writing style and ask K to change the entire nature of the site for you then. My apologies that it comes off corny. :worship:

Might as well address the other stuff.

1) No, the second half is not better IMO.

2) No, Revelation is a very boring song. I didn't say it was awful, i said it was boring and tedious, especially when compared to the rest of the album it is by far the weakest link. Goodbye.

3) I gave sacrifice a chance. Still kinda gay.

Interesting thoughts but the album isn't out yet guys how can you talk about songs you heard unless you been a bad SX fan and downloaded the album.

The only song I have heard is serpents kiss, shame on you guys!:Smug:

well some of us enjoy insults, satire and heavy swearing. so if you want some christian reviews written by progsnobs with dictionaries, read sea of tranquility and all those other sites that look like they were made in the 80s.

I didn't find it immature at all. Well, there is some swearing but that is how Zach says things. IMO it was very easy to read and could've been even longer. :)

A nice review written in a critic way.

Which sites were those? From the '80's, I mean...

Because I must have missed something during that decade if there were Internet sites...

:rolleyes:

actually there were, the internet has been around for bare time.

edit: and i don't think that he even meant that their website looked similar to a website made during the 1980s, i think he was saying that aspects of the websites design are typical of 80s design.