Paradise Lost review on GLOBAL DOMINATION

Interesting review, Zach. I get the impression you'd get along with a lot of the writers at the magazine I work for (Decibel). ;)

Prog fans will be disappointed to discover that Romeo does not consider Symphony X "progressive metal" but rather just a metal band "with neoclassical and prog tendencies." I got some interesting responses from him in my interview earlier this week. Hopefully I'll have time this weekend to transcribe the 40-minute interview (Not looking forward to that :p).

if a presidential canditate swore and called shit gay and refered to dick touching for half his speech, and then really made sense the other half and weaved in and out from serious to sarcastic and crude humor, no one would take him seriously, even if he was right when he was making serious comments.

Point well taken, but still i think a serious job that you're getting paid for is different from reviews. Still, no hair off my balls. :kickass:

Interesting review, Zach. I get the impression you'd get along with a lot of the writers at the magazine I work for (Decibel). ;)

Prog fans will be disappointed to discover that Romeo does not consider Symphony X "progressive metal" but rather just a metal band "with neoclassical and prog tendencies." I got some interesting responses from him in my interview earlier this week. Hopefully I'll have time this weekend to transcribe the 40-minute interview (Not looking forward to that :p).

That's exactly why i stick with email interviews these days. Way easier. By the way, thanks :)

Alright asshat, yeah, i can't listen to long sawngz s0 1 must n0t no wut i r tak aboot.

The point was (if you were reading it) that it's a boring song and the fact that it's 9 minutes just makes it tedious. The first track on the new moonsorrow disc is a half hour and it doesn't even feel close to that because it's interesting the whole time.

You forgot to mention that because I can't appreciate long songs that I have lower intelligence. Fucken progsnobs, i tell ya. :rolleyes:

Oh man busting out the unfunny aol talk. :rolleyes:

It's the best song on the cd. I don't know, but the way you said that made me believe the next words were going to be "And it’s like, nine fucken minutes long... I mean, like seriously who does that?? Like, if I wanted to take a nap, I could wake up, and like, it would still be playing THE SAME SONG!! :yuk:<- LOL"

The point was (if you were reading it) that it's a boring song and the fact that it's 9 minutes just makes it tedious.

Wow. I disagree. I want an in-depth review of the song. :p

What (specifically) do you dislike about it? Specifically, as in each verse, chorus, solo, etc. What (if anything) do you like about it? Write an essay on it. Don't forget to include a works cited page. :p

i like the whole album, and at first "revelation" wasnt one of my favorites, but it has grown in me after 3 or 4 careful listenings. so maybe u said that because u listened to it like 1 or 2 times and didnt care for it. HUGE MISTAKE when you're dealing with SYMPHONY X songs. I TELL YA THAT.

i like the whole album, and at first "revelation" wasnt one of my favorites, but it has grown in me after 3 or 4 careful listenings. so maybe u said that because u listened to it like 1 or 2 times and didnt care for it. HUGE MISTAKE when you're dealing with SYMPHONY X songs. I TELL YA THAT.

thanks for assuming that i hadn't had it for a month and hadn't listened to it through in its entirety at least 10 times if not more.