Paradise Lost - Special Edition

Neva Kee

Jun 28, 2004
Germany
I just stumbled over the entry for a special edition of Paradise Lost on our german amazon.

It will contain the normal album and a second CD with about half an hour of exclusive Behind the Scenes and Life footage video material.

Don't know if it's any good - but I wanted to inform you, anyway.

I now canceled my original order and ordered this instead - even though it doesn't offer any new tracks and I will view probably watch the video only once.

I hope the band also earns more from the special editions sold...they'd deserve it!

http://www.amazon.de/Paradise-Lost-...6329863?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1179067400&sr=1-1

Disk: 1 RealOne Player
1. Oculus ex inferni Reinhören
2. Set the world on fire (The lieof lies) Reinhören
3. Domination Reinhören
4. The serpent's kiss Reinhören
5. Paradise lost Reinhören
6. Eve of seduction Reinhören
7. The walls of Babylon Reinhören
8. Seven Reinhören
9. The sacrifice Reinhören
10. Revelation (Divus Pennae ex Tragoedia) Reinhören
Disk: 2
1. 30 min. of exclusive "Behind the Scenes" and live footage

yes, reinhören=listen

I also ordered this instead of the original, really interested what's shown in this vid

Well, one way to find out....Jax? Is it legit? but of course she doesn't answer...too busy getting those wonderful "Studio Updates" in such a timely manner...

get over yourself man....just because u call 'Jax', doesnt mean its time to drop everything and tend to your needs...

all you simply had to do was ask if it was legit, not ask then be a Knob Jockey about it

get over yourself man....just because u call 'Jax', doesnt mean its time to drop everything and tend to your needs...

all you simply had to do was ask if it was legit, not ask then be a Knob Jockey about it
I don't know...I'm sick of being "Mr. Nice Guy", and "Mr. Patient"...I was patient for 4 years...and as soon as I open my mouth to say one bad thing about Jax or how everything regarding this band has been handled poorly, I get flamed, so...I don't care anymore...

btw, Jax has had a while since this thread was started to answer the question...she hasn't, so I am taking it that she won't answer it like she didn't answer any of the other questions (is it a concept album - that thread has been open for a while now, too, yet she can't put in a two or three-letter response? easy to ask Romeo - she has contact with him) that people had for months and years leading up to this album...