Any Paradise Lost tabs?

yeah, but im not very familiar with the "english notes". you know: "D" for you is "re" for me. "G" for you is "Sol" for me and so on. but if you want me to write it the spanish kinda way and you find a way to translate it, ill do it.

I'm pretty the note names themselves are the same, it's just the solfege syllables that are treated differently. I'm guessing your country is one of those that uses the fixed "do" system. In other words, in that system "do" is always C, "re" is always D, etc. Here, "Do" is simply the first note in any scale regardless of what that note is, "re" is always the second (assuming it's a major second of course), etc. We had a couple people from south america in my theory class last year and that was the hardest thing for them to get over.

If you want to post yours using the syllable system I'll gladly translate. I worked out most of the chorus myself back when I said would :)lol: no really, I promise I did!), so I'll see if I can find wherever I put that sheet of paper at and we can compare.

ok, let's see if i get it right and save you the hard work,coz it could be entirely wrong but thats how i would sing it:

1st melody: E - F# - F# - E - G - F# - G - A - A - A# - A# - C - B - A

2nd: B - C# - C# - B - D - C# - D - C# - C# - E - D - F - E - D

3rd: E - F# - F# - G - B - F# - G - A - A - A# - A# - C - B - A

the first melody is the highest one, then 2nd and then the 3rd that starts in the octave of the 1st.

dont kill me if that sounds awful, i bet i did it wrong anyways ;(

1st melody: E - F# - F# - E - G - F# - G - A - A - A# - A# - C - B - A

2nd: B - C# - C# - B - D - C# - D - C# - C# - E - D - F - E - D

3rd: E - F# - F# - G - B - F# - G - A - A - A# - A# - C - B - A

That sounds pretty good! The only note that sounds off to me is the B at the end of the 1st and 3rd harmonies (the "by" in "babylon"); the 2nd harmony (middle) sounds dead on!

She's working on the new site..nothing new is going to be added to the existing site at this time. Waiting on the go ahead from the band to launch the new site, once they okay the design, then we can focus on the content.