Any Paradise Lost tabs?

Marq

Jul 28, 2007
Does anyone have any tabs from Paradise Lost? There are a few riffs here and there on ultimate-guitar.com, but I really want a tab for "Set the World on Fire" and basically any other song on that cd.

Hello everyone, I've made a Guitar Pro transcription of the song Serpent's Kiss. Here is a preview (.mp3 file) to download.
Now I'm looking to have the answer from the webmistress of the official SX site (Lisa?) to have the real .gp5 file uploaded on it. Stay tuned!

Oh shoot, your stuff sounds pretty wicked. Can you make midis of paradise lost songs with your skills? Nice work there. I listened to your other stuff too.

Oh shoot, your stuff sounds pretty wicked. Can you make midis of paradise lost songs with your skills? Nice work there. I listened to your other stuff too.

thank you dude. of course we can make a .mid file from the original .gp5 file that I've made with guitar pro 5. i'm just waiting for the answer of Lisa (the webmistress) to have my tab uploaded on symphonyx.com...

Pierre Olivier Mérizzi made some phenomenal tabs for the odyssey album. Anyone who knows if he will make some for the Paradise Lost album?