Paradise Lost - Special Edition

The tracklist posted on Blabbermouth was MOST LIKELY a press release sent out by Symphony X's label (wouldn't know for sure, but that's generally how BBM works). Anyone who thought it was fake is just stupid. The end.

People thought it was fake, not solely because it was on BBM and wasn't official, but because of the names looking rather like past works [Set the world on fire (the lie of lies), Inferno (unleash the fire), Evolution (The grand design), Sea of lies, Masquerade (of lies)...], Divus Pennae ex Tragoedia, so on...

People thought it was fake, not solely because it was on BBM and wasn't official, but because of the names looking rather like past works [Set the world on fire (the lie of lies), Inferno (unleash the fire), Evolution (The grand design), Sea of lies, Masquerade (of lies)...], Divus Pennae ex Tragoedia, so on...

Yeah, because most of you guys are idiots who read too much into things. Thanks for helping me prove my point... The tracklist didn't look fake at all, god forbid if the band ties in themes from earlier albums. Like no band has ever done that before..........

Yeah, because most of you guys are idiots who read too much into things. Thanks for helping me prove my point... The tracklist didn't look fake at all, god forbid if the band ties in themes from earlier albums. Like no band has ever done that before..........

What point? About the official thing? I said that it wasn't disbelieved only because it wasn't confirmed, but because of the track names themselves. Some still didn't believe it after it became "official"!

Get off your fucking high horse, what's up your ass? I wasn't completely disagreeing with you, just pointing out other reasons than it not being "official". Above that, I never took part in the stupid "it's only tr00 if it's official" perspective. I never condemned, or disliked, or bitched, about the album tying in previous themes, so fuck knows what you're on about.

What point? About the official thing? I said that it wasn't disbelieved only because it wasn't confirmed, but because of the track names themselves. Some still didn't believe it after it became "official"!

Get off your fucking high horse, what's up your ass? I wasn't completely disagreeing with you, just pointing out other reasons than it not being "official". Above that, I never took part in the stupid "it's only tr00 if it's official" perspective. I never condemned, or disliked, or bitched, about the album tying in previous themes, so fuck knows what you're on about.

Calm down sparky, it's just the internet.

Boy, i'm glad I'VE never been part of an internet debate :lol:

I be fine Zachatola... I just don't get how moronic people can be, when you point out something to them, they put a few more words in your mouth, and drag you into some stupid argument. I'm staying out of it, no matter how heavily I get flamed for a response!

Anyway, moving on, how are those pills working for you? :D

I be fine Zachatola... I just don't get how moronic people can be, when you point out something to them, they put a few more words in your mouth, and drag you into some stupid argument. I'm staying out of it, no matter how heavily I get flamed for a response!

Anyway, moving on, how are those pills working for you? :D

well they didn't cure the emo... i still have that (//_-)

but overall things is well. And i don't care what y'all say, 3d rules. (S)he reminds me of me.

well they didn't cure the emo... i still have that (//_-)

but overall things is well. And i don't care what y'all say, 3d rules. (S)he reminds me of me.

Ah... good to hear you are making progress... :)

As for the emo, getting rid of your myspace was a good step to reducing the severity!

I never said amazon was fake...I just said it was not officially announced yet! And suprise suprise this thread has been going on for sometime and still no info on it! All well, and I never doubted the tracklist, I found it to rock and be legit...However we where banned from talking about it at the time, so we really did not know what to believe!

BTW: How much is this thing going for? I cannot seem to find the price $$$?

My point that some of you guys have the brain capacity of mayonaise, and the people who still didn't believe it after it became official should be checked to see if they are clinically dead or not. Never know these days.

I never said amazon was fake...I just said it was not officially announced yet! And suprise suprise this thread has been going on for sometime and still no info on it! All well, and I never doubted the tracklist, I found it to rock and be legit...However we where banned from talking about it at the time, so we really did not know what to believe!

BTW: How much is this thing going for? I cannot seem to find the price $$$?

Why would there be more extensive info on a special edition if the album itself isn't even out yet? Not every label is Roadrunner Records. Just like with video game retaillers that put up titles months in avance for pre-order but hide/change release dates and other info frequently, this is no different.

May I direct all attention to the band's German Record Label - InsideOut Music, to provide an answer to this (over emotional) conundrum for some...

http://www.insideout.de/catalog/sea...ony X&osCsid=722951a61029fae2ea8d77c3d942cf4b

...as you will see, there are 2 different editions of the CD planned for release.

DCD = Digipack CD (i.e. possibly the special edition with bonus DVD - it seems to be standard policy for this record label to include a bonus disc with most digipacks they release - of which I own several)

CD = Standard (non special - other than the music on the disc of course) single CD edition

As a Springer Afterthought : It's amazing what a little research can acheive :lol:

From the official InsideOut site:

"‘Paradise Lost’ will also be available as special edition with bonus DVD. It features a 30-minute ‘Behind The Scenes’ documentary as well as a bonus track exclusively written and arranged for this DVD by Michael Romeo."