PARTY-SAN OPEN AIR IS GONNA ROKK

KILL TULLY said:
YES AND I HATE YOU STILL, you guys should get a video cam somehow.
as i wrote, with my new 1 Gb memory card i can take up to 56 mins of video with my digicam and we have two additional memory cards 512 + 1Gb available so expect plenty of videos of heavy metal and silliness and pictures of heavy metal and silliness when we come back

I wanna come :(

If I wasn't poor at the moment I'de mail you fags some AMERIKAN DIP to enjoy at the fest and seem reallyreally cool.

...bass guitarist ...ah i see...now my view becomes clearer...

...time???...may be Friday after swedish Kaamos (15.50-16.00) behind the main place where the sound technicians working...cause i dunno which CD´sellers will be there otherwise i would say in front of the GRAU Pavillon...same time...so we only need pictures of us, how we´ll look like at that time...e.g.

drunk.jpg

You won't see many enslaved patches like mine or nokturnal mortum patches like mine, that's for sure! because I'm so kool it almost hurts!

Keep your ears open for VISA FITTAN FÅRU POPCORN then

fotmbm said:
You won't see many enslaved patches like mine or nokturnal mortum patches like mine, that's for sure! because I'm so kool it almost hurts!

Keep your ears open for VISA FITTAN FÅRU POPCORN then

...ok...I´ll be the guy who is getting beated by swedish fans, cause I looked too long on their backs (of course they get nervous) trying to find some specific patches on their overpatched jackets :headbang: ...may be singing original Triakel songs would be a better way to find you...

I wish I could go to Party-San:mad:

hope you homies have fun, and I'll look forward to heavy metal and sillyness.

How much are those bullet belts? I've been looking for one for over a year and found one for $75 at a flea market last week:zombie:

Maybe I will resort to ebay or something.

ROKE ON!

lizard said:
so is American dip what FOTMBM advocates

I should mail some to sweden in time for PARTYSAN ROKKS
do it real quick if you're going to do it!

neither me nor fotmbm nor johanna (I ASSUME) has tried that stuff

lizard said:
erik, are you at the same address?
I should send you
skoal%2010%20ct.JPG
it doesn't matter if you send to fotmbm or me, preferably fotmbm actually because i will come visit him a couple days before we go to germany so as long as you instruct him to share some of the stuff with me that should be fine :cool:

also: lizard you rule