NIFELHEIM
ROTTEN SOUND
SETHERIAL
SEVERE TORTURE
TANKARD
THYRFING
TURISAS
WATAIN

isn't that pretty fucking awesome? i mean i bolded the ones that imo might be/ARE worth seeing... one hell of a lot more than wacken, BUT wacken this year has EMPEROR and CELTIC FROST and i do NOT want to miss them!

so...

it's like 5 days after wacken, also in germany... MAYBE we'll (me, mike, etc) go to both!

M.Lehto said:
Have you seen Rotten Sound live? They're much better live, than on records.
yeah, i've seen them live (they came to umeå) but haven't heard their records. they're ok i guess, but not really my style, and when there are so many other bands to see... gotta prioritize, i need beer drinking time :D

Erik said:
yeah, i've seen them live (they came to umeå) but haven't heard their records. they're ok i guess, but not really my style, and when there are so many other bands to see... gotta prioritize, i need beer drinking time :D

Well, of course. :loco:

i mean... let's compare. what does wacken have so far that i want to see?

EMPEROR
CELTIC FROST
AMON AMARTH
ATHEIST

fucken SUCK.

yeah, my summer is gonna be really expensive :( Oh well, it shalt be a great time and a good way to recover from college :D...

Just wish I'd get to festival it up.

Erik said:
if me and mike are going, we're going to get like 7 people together and go by BUS. and BEER. BEER. BUS. etc.
visual representation

o77fbk.jpg

Perhaps I'll go there myself. I have a german friend that can come pick me up at the Lübeck airport and drive me back after the festival. Ryan air = the win.

How about this: no hangover on the bus home. From the festival grounds to your (well mine at least) home in 6-8 hours instead of 16-18, or more.

how about this:

1) friends
2) bus
3) beer
4) your choice of heavy metal music
5) sleeping in tents in the mud
6) not showering for 13 days

i think i win

Whatever, as long as I get to see Desaster, Deströyer 666, Enslaved, Helrunar, Behemoth, Thyrfing and Watain.