party.san open air lineup

Tranquillian said:
How about this: no hangover on the bus home. From the festival grounds to your (well mine at least) home in 6-8 hours instead of 16-18, or more.
We're probably talking at least 30-35 hours here? Including shit breaks and stuff

yeah i would see marduk. they've gotten a bit better since they got arioch i think, and some of the old stuff (before nightwing, mostly) is cool. i would see them if i didnt have anything better to do atm

i didn't see them at wacken last year but that was because count raven (i think?) were playing at the same time

Erik said:
AKRIVAL
BEHEMOTH
DESASTER
DESTRÖYER 666
DEW-SCENTED
ENSLAVED
HELRUNAR
HYPOCRISY
ILLDISPOSED
KAAMOS
KATAKLYSM
MARDUK
NIFELHEIM
ROTTEN SOUND
SETHERIAL
SEVERE TORTURE
TANKARD
THYRFING
TURISAS
WATAIN

isn't that pretty fucking awesome? i mean i bolded the ones that imo might be/ARE worth seeing... one hell of a lot more than wacken, BUT wacken this year has EMPEROR and CELTIC FROST and i do NOT want to miss them!

so...

it's like 5 days after wacken, also in germany... MAYBE we'll (me, mike, etc) go to both!
holy shit that does seem nice. Can I be part of the etc even htough Im 15 live in Canada and have no way of getting there. (plus Im joking)

MadeInNewJersey said:
Please, she told me your dick was so small, she went out to buy cucumbers after you left.

Because she HAD to.

Dude, she totally gobbled up my 24oz sirloin!

motherfucker, I wish I could go to that just to have the experience of Enslaved and Helrunar. Thyrfing too... but goddamn, fuck Marduk. Not worth it.

I was at this Fest two years ago and it was great! A nice smaller size outdoor fest in a cool little town. Great bands this year! I will be there!