KILLERS
ALEXANDER THE GREAT
WASTED YEARS
IDES OF MARCH/ WRATHCHILD
# OF THE BEAST
CHILDREN OF THE DAMNED
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
RUN TO THE HILLS

i think thats right silly me forgot to grab the setlist in front of him!
well the night started off very well first ran into road crew then mark gave him a package said a quick hello to the girls after soundcheck. They left to go get some rest then came the waiting and chatting with mark and crew. first was a motley cover band then a ozzy/blacksabbath cover band they were both ok nothing to Faboulous to go on about. as soon as ozzy was done me and my friend i brought with me to shoot the show with made our way to the monitors in fron of heather and steph with aja to our left and sarah far left.
Such energy and enthusasism<sp> was brought on by the ladies made for an entire amazing nite. one down fall was 3 fans who were a little more then just intoxicated got in a fight over the one spot and crushed the girl they had with them. the 2 guys ended up fight eachother and security came got all 3 took them to the back i guess due to the fact the guy in a red shirt came back up trying to regt his spot. this bothered aja a bit because she almost kicked him twice and he was just hitting her leg when stepped on a monitor like she does! then he would do the same to steph and wanted to slap hands while she was in the middle of a deep bass line and he was getting more upset because he wasnt getting attention. at this moment out of the blue end of song sarah runs over sslams a pick in my hand and just smiles!. during the break of alexander i see aja talking and complaing to mark about the guy in red i mouthed as best i could iwould watch over him so he wouldnt cause any more trouble. end of set came everyone cheered!
we left to go sit down have a soda! btw when u buy a soda you get free refills since they think yer being good and not driving while under theinfluence but if they get to yer cup while yer not looking you have to buy another one. well we waited for thelines to die down cause they all came over to the merch and bought buttloads of pix! so i had made posters and gave them to the girls to sell and i had mine signed as well and my indivdual pix!>all pix< will be up on sunday we left bar at 230AM closing time i had to relax a little before going to bed as of now.

ZOLA

oops murders in the rue morge and somewhere in time is that setlist as well

can i play with maddness and caught somewhere in time and now i thnnk about no killers or prisoner see what happens when i stop think ugh needsleep! sorry about that mishap!
Z

unlesss you are a short blonde guy with a bulldog look then i doubt it was you.