Peaceville buy the rights for back katalogue

Blakkheim said:
the thing was we recorded sounds of decay two times. the first version turned out so bad that we couldn't even send it to the label. we had been out heavily drinkin the night before we were supposed to enter the studio (very smart i know) and we ended gettin pissed off at eachother, and i even refused to come down to the studio, so the the guys came to pick me up demanding the recordin to start. the mood was SHIT, and once down there the hungover took the best of us and we played like amateurs.... i can look back at it now with a laugh, but it was really embarassing. so anyways, we decided to re-record the entire minicd a few weeks later and that's what u've know as sounds of decay. however, we didn't re-record 'untrue' that time, so thats where its from.

i now hear many of u screamin for the original recording of nowhere, at last and inside the fall, but let me tell u, it's not fukkin worth it. it has some slightly different riffs and mike's vocals is more brutal, but the playing is... offside, penalty and a red card at once!

Cool story! Well that certainly explains things, and why the song was never on the EP. Thanks for sharing. :)

Rain without end cd for all ov us troo kvlt vinyl haters plz!!

so, today I learned the story behind amazing music not coming out right the first time? fuck spontaneity right?

Blakkheim said:
the thing was we recorded sounds of decay two times. the first version turned out so bad that we couldn't even send it to the label. we had been out heavily drinkin the night before we were supposed to enter the studio (very smart i know) and we ended gettin pissed off at eachother, and i even refused to come down to the studio, so the the guys came to pick me up demanding the recordin to start. the mood was SHIT, and once down there the hungover took the best of us and we played like amateurs.... i can look back at it now with a laugh, but it was really embarassing. so anyways, we decided to re-record the entire minicd a few weeks later and that's what u've know as sounds of decay. however, we didn't re-record 'untrue' that time, so thats where its from.

i now hear many of u screamin for the original recording of nowhere, at last and inside the fall, but let me tell u, it's not fukkin worth it. it has some slightly different riffs and mike's vocals is more brutal, but the playing is... offside, penalty and a red card at once!

Another question in regard to Diabolical Masquerade...do you think you'll include the LP-only bonus track Cryztaline Fiendz on the new CD re-issue of Nightwork? I think that would be pretty cool.

About Saw you drown...it's obvious people don't want it for the songs because all the songs are available on Black Sessions...it's just for the sake of owning the cd which is limited handnumbered 1500 copies which are probably all sold out...so I don't see the point of buying it if it's not rereleased in the same form as the original.

about the teargas...though not a limited edition but it was stolen like hot buns straight from the over...it's pretty popular so they will probably rerelaese it....*i have sulfur in my heart....*

KittyKatatonia said:
Another question in regard to Diabolical Masquerade...do you think you'll include the LP-only bonus track Cryztaline Fiendz on the new CD re-issue of Nightwork? I think that would be pretty cool.
This has already been confirmed, don't remember where, but yes, this track will be included on the re-issue.

Ah, one of my OT favourites. Would be fantastic!

MadTinus said:
I wonder if the re-issue of Rain Without End will include the track "To Die From Strength" from the promo, would be cool!

MadTinus said:
I wonder if the re-issue of Rain Without End will include the track "To Die From Strength" from the promo, would be cool!

They should just include both songs from the Promo.

I'd also like to see the Death's Design album "fixed" to not include so many tracks. Just take each "Movement" and put it all on one track. I sort of doubt that will happen though.

Is the entire DM catalogue gonna be reissued? I sure hope so, cause I finally ordered Death's Design from a record store and the place went out of businiess before it came in! I really gotta get a creditcard and figure this webshopping thing out. . .