Pee on your poop you filthy ape

Whoa, that's a really sick/funny site. To actually think that people go grab a camera after taking a dump. "Ooooh baby, get the camera! This one's a real winner..." -OpethianSoul

Haha...I went over to this kids house once with a few people and this guy had a knack for decorating the place. There wasn't a spot on the walls that something out of the ordinary was hanging. This guy had the skeletal remains of a bird that flew into a window and died near his place, in a frame on the wall. :err: But, the point I was posting, is because he also had a thing with Looney Tunes and he had this Tweety bird toilet seat hanging on the wall. Some habitual behavior in me grabbed the lid and opened it and sure enough :rolleyes: there was a snap shot of a huge log under the lid. It was gross AND creative. I didn't know what to say. So I just laughed.

:lol:

"As I am falling again."

Originally posted by HoserHellspawn
Oh sure, just tell him of our nefarious schemes. You'd make a great bond villain...

*sinister snickers*

ratemypoo.com is made a little bit funnier by the fact that it's a direct parody of a site called amihotornot.com, which I don't think exists anymore.

Yea, my boss told me about this one too, it is:

hotornot.com

and

ratemenude.com

Satori

Strange :confused: I always pee at the same time :D Actually, mayb there is a slight delay.

That however is not the sickest sight i've seen. Some people I know go to websites with video's of people breaking legs and being killed, having arms chopped off, pictures of suicide victims, who've jumped off 50 storey buildings etc. I think not only is this futile and proves nothing it is disgusting that people can sink that low.

Ne1 else seen these sights? I still cringe when I remember that kick boxer trying to stand on his leg and it breaking in half :(

Yes i have seen gore. Its more sick we gore fans are sicker still....yet i find the sexual pervertions sicker like the infamous video of a chineese guy that gets a blowjob then a shitting on his mouth ( he actually moans while eating the girls shit and licks the remaining shit off the floor...quite a view ) or a page a friend suggested i didnt even bother to look at called
www.menstruationfetish.com

not exaclty that something like that but damn any of you need the exact address?

Originally posted by godisanathiest

Ne1 else seen these sights? I still cringe when I remember that kick boxer trying to stand on his leg and it breaking in half :(

Actually, saw this in wrestling of all places. Sid Vicious came off the rope, and his leg just snapped in half. Man, it was a nasty sight.

wc.gif
brash.gif

This is even more Lyotardistic than wrestling ! :lol:

D.