People are out of their minds

JLJ The Icon

www.pcdeathsquad.com
Feb 6, 2005
San Diego
www.pcdeathsquad.com
A reporter asked Bush today what he thought about certain blacks who have said the Federal response to Rita was better because it was for white rural farmers instead of the Federal response to Katrina because it was for black urban deadbeats ( I added the deadbeats part).

anyways

seriously this is as bad as it gets for the dems and liberal biased media beign retarded.

So, what'd he reply?

Anyway, Nazion of Islam leader Lousy Farrakhan demands that Jorge W. Bush admit all he knows about intentionally blowing the dikes and flooding the black parts of town. He demands an investigation following his own personal reports that divers found bombs near the ruined dikes. (So that's where Saddam hid those WMDs!]

Lousy Farrakhan, its seems, doesn't believe in gravity. Niggas were living in the lowest part of town, and that's where the water went. Whitey was on the higher part of town but damn it, why didn't the water go there?? I presume this fantastic thing called gravity was invented by racist scientists in order to discriminate against the home-dogs.

Jurched

Jurched said:
So, what'd he reply?

Anyway, Nazion of Islam leader Lousy Farrakhan demands that Jorge W. Bush admit all he knows about intentionally blowing the dikes and flooding the black parts of town. He demands an investigation following his own personal reports that divers found bombs near the ruined dikes. (So that's where Saddam hid those WMDs!]

Lousy Farrakhan, its seems, doesn't believe in gravity. Niggas were living in the lowest part of town, and that's where the water went. Whitey was on the higher part of town but damn it, why didn't the water go there?? I presume this fantastic thing called gravity was invented by racist scientists in order to discriminate against the home-dogs.

Jurched

Well, why not?...the white supremist oil baron's top secret weather machine set to "hurricane" worked...twice!