PEOPLE!WHO KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT PAIN, COME IN PLEASE!!!

Ethera

My simple side
May 7, 2006
Piastów
Dear brothers and sisters. We live in hard times, what the hell is going on with Pain?There is fucking nothing in the internet, no interviews (if you've got some, please, send it to me), no news(send please!), and Pain's site doesn't work( ok, I hope it's fucking uploading).So, there is no place I can get any informations, if you've got some, help me!As I said, now this is the only place I can get them. Thanks for all.

keep an eye on local venues (as if by chance they'll happen to be doing a gig) other than that, if there's nothing official online I guess that means they've got no news you're missing out on, I'm sure they'll sort that shit out as soon as they want to promote an upcoming album

Ethera
Hey, if official site doesn't uploading and there is no any news on the web, where do you think others will get the news you're seaching for and afraid to miss?

Well, you're right Shamateur. I've got only a stupid hope, you will find something in some kind of metal magazines or something. In Poland Pain is not very popular.....well, I understand you can't know much about Pain now. I've gotta wait about six months to see some news I think...

I remember reading some interview with Peter and he said that it will be quiet in the PAIN front until 2007. He wants to have a new album out that year and a world tour.
I believe that's what he said, I could be wrong tho.
Hope that helped.

Thanks!It's clear, we won't have any smart informations in this year.But I just would like to ask you, for sending me the most interesting interviews with Pete, about whatever, but quite new.Thanks, once again!(One interview, with Dalia was good, but the most shocking thing he said, was "My whole life is bad(...) sometimes you need cares to create stuff").:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

That's an old thing. And it's fuckin' true: when something is "eating" you from inside you can do a masterpeice. When everything is clear you stop to think and it's bad...

Maybe it's an old thing but I can't understand one thing...Pete cares more for music, than for example his health.He is really succesfull musician, famous, great artist. Even the whole his life despite music is bad, the music should give him the happiness, isn't it the most important thing in his life?Isn't it the thing, for which he wants to live?A lot of people among even us, on this forum, would like to be on his place.I'm just wondering, what so bad can be with and in his life, that even music can't repair it?The music for me is everything (maybe I'm too young to understand other good sides of life).

Why don't you understand: it's not a kind of every-day pleasure! It's a hard work! Imagine that you should give a show per one or two days and always play the same playlist. How is it for you?
Besides, you have to combine you tour with composing new song (I don't know where the ideas for them coming from?), later record them in stoudio, mix, master them and so on... All this time you have no enough time to have a rest, take a shower, visit your famaly and relatives etc. You live in the bus and annoying fans and quick changing landscapes behind the bus window is the only you can see from week to week.
How do you find it? Is it a pleasure?

I really know, that is a hard work, but I won't believe, that this is the reason of his "bad life".When he had a health problems, someone (journalist) asked him, why won't he slow down?He said, he can't live without this.He can't live without music. When I'm dreaming, that I mean something in the art.world (just impossible) I would say the same-I couldn't live without these all crowd and mess around me, without MUSIC. And then I think "it's fucking all I want from life, what can be better?"Maybe this is, because whole my life I just count on myself, not family, or friends. I just can't imagine, what else could Pete want from his life.Nothing can give us such pleasure of beining, I think nothing could! Because in whole life you can only count on yourself, and the only pleasure should be, to make you more perfect.AMEN!

:kickass:

I hate to stray from the topic but one things for sure, he is a very busy man!! Whenever you get a chance, take the time to meet & greet him if possible. It's like a once in a lifetime experience if you adore Hypocrisy & Pain in all they're glory. Everything you know about Pain/Hypocrisy/The Abyss is because of Peter Tagtgren(mastermind, legend, producer, god). Cheers!!!!

HYPOCRISY RULES
:headbang:

PETER TAGTGREN IS GOD!! :worship: