PEOPLE!WHO KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT PAIN, COME IN PLEASE!!!

Just so you know, other than the fact that Pain will be more or less silent until 2007, the girls (Andrea and Alla) have a side project going on. You can see about it here:

http://www.myspace.com/mikezeromusic

Also, Alla is guest playing on my friend's upcoming album, whom I also did a photo shoot for. That band can be found here:

www.myspace.com/vestedire

Everyone is keeping busy despite the fact that Pain is for now silent and that Hypocrisy will be touring the States in about a month and a half. It's really not too hard to find information about stuff like that, you just need to know where to look.

And I must say... trying to understand this whole thread at first was entirely too confusing. :p

lumitalvi said:
You´ve been away far too long and therefore missed this all Miss Ethera-mess in this forum ;)

*begs forgiveness*

I'm sowwwy! Been dealing with too much crap in the last few months - been in a really dark place and still trying to dig myself out. I really wasn't posting anywhere, barely on my own site... although I have a million new photos and things on there in the last 4 months or so.

@Shamateur - I think you spoke too soon, lol Go look at the website thread. hehe

Sorry guys, but this forum is so borring, that the mess which was made by me, was a blessing from heavens:Smug:

and something else....this is a thread for people who know something about Pain, so if you don't have any news...just to be honest and not making the mess

The problem is, that I didn't understand him too, and Sqeak was suppose to talking about me.Maybe he recognized my nick under the thread (well I'm the proud author), and thought, that I wrote a message.I don't know, well, fuck it!
Find the better place for such extras Sqeak.

Aaa... what I got from Squeak´s first message (second one was pointed out mainly for me) was pretty much

- Info from Pain -

Wasn´t that what this thread is supposed to be about then??
And, though it might not be that big of a deal: Squeak = she.

Edit:
Shamateur: she meant you spoke too soon about Ethera leaving the board.
Or was there something else you didn´t get?

Well you asked what was going on with Pain, so I gave you info about what Pain members are doing while Pain is on a quiet streak until next year. Does that not make sense or??? And for Ethera to be rude about "such extras", a lot of people on other forums like to know what band members are doing while things are quiet.

Lumi was right - I was saying that Ethera was back on the other thread (that you spoke too soon because she posted on the other thread)... that's what that meant.