Perfect Metal&Rock songs for "partying"!

That, along with Paranoid and Smoke On the Water, has got to be the most frequently played and incredibly annoying rock song of the period. I loved it the first ten times...

and what about the rest of their discography? overkill? 1916? bomber? in the name of tragedy? etc etc etc...its all great party music.

Cathedral's EP Hopkins (The Witchfinder General) would be good for parties, even though it is kind of weird.

-Sabbath - Warpigs
-Grand Magus - like the oar strikes the water
-Deep purple - Highway star
-Metallica - any
-Opeth - any
-Enslaved - clouds
-King crimson 21st century schizoid man
Now and then Lady gaga, empire of the sun, Charley Pride, Creedence clear water revival, Eagles, dr.hook, and others in that vein will pop up.

IMO you need to have a lot of classic rock, and metal.

-Sabbath - Warpigs
-Grand Magus - like the oar strikes the water
-Deep purple - Highway star
-Metallica - any
-Opeth - any
-Enslaved - clouds
-King crimson 21st century schizoid man
Now and then Lady gaga, empire of the sun, Charley Pride, Creedence clear water revival, Eagles, dr.hook, and others in that vein will pop up.

IMO you need to have a lot of classic rock, and metal.

Any Opeth song?

You must be joking.

I dunno theres acouple of the softer ones that id put on.
Like windowpayne,
Good for like a chilled get together.

I think music in parties is just a soundtrack for whatever you may be doing, like drinking, flirting, puking, sex, weeds ect... so any thing that doesn't demand a lot from the listener and energetic will do the (blow)job.

I think music in parties is just a soundtrack for whatever you may be doing, like drinking, flirting, puking, sex, weeds ect... so any thing that doesn't demand a lot from the listener and energetic will do the (blow)job.

^^ you hit the nail