Perfect Metal&Rock songs for "partying"!

The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love

such a great song, especially for partying

The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love

such a great song, especially for partying

I hate that song so much,that i would immediately leave the party if i hear it.

Away from rock/metal songs i think that dubstep is still the best for parties.

everyone who like metal is a man? would call it 50/50 in Sweden at least.

silly.

In Sweden maybe,here for example no.
Most of the guys are actualy very surprised when i start to talk about Blut Aus Nord or smth like that.

I also think that metal is not a good music for parties.
Some nice rock bands maybe,but metal:erk:

the metal Chick/dude-population of Sweden is smth like this:
untitledsdads.jpg

I believe this is taken from a Volbeat concert, which isn't too girlish!

The Opeth population will always be 99/1 though.
untitledgfdg.jpg

yeah, all those longhaired, girl-looking things are also men.. even those with boobs.

i dont know about europe or w/e but here in the states, its all about the rap music if you want the ladies to attend. and i'm not talking about anything that may be considered "good rap" either. its gotta be the shit from the radio because thats what they know and they love to sing along to all the dirty lyrics. i dont really mind because as soon as that shit comes on, its like a switch gets flipped and girls are grinding on the first guy they can find.

in the midst of the rap its always good to throw in some well known rock songs, maybe something by rhcp, tenacious d - fuck her gently is pretty clutch because most people know it and its about sex which is always a good song topic at parties. so either rap, or something people can sing along too. oasis -wonderwall is another one.

thats what my friends and i usually go with, then at the end of the night when everyones gone we roll one up and unwind with some metal. its funny because a lot of outsiders to the metal scene think of it as intense and loud and shit but its my favorite music to chill too. by far.

i dont know about europe or w/e but here in the states, its all about the rap music if you want the ladies to attend. and i'm not talking about anything that may be considered "good rap" either. its gotta be the shit from the radio because thats what they know and they love to sing along to all the dirty lyrics. i dont really mind because as soon as that shit comes on, its like a switch gets flipped and girls are grinding on the first guy they can find.

in the midst of the rap its always good to throw in some well known rock songs, maybe something by rhcp, tenacious d - fuck her gently is pretty clutch because most people know it and its about sex which is always a good song topic at parties. so either rap, or something people can sing along too. oasis -wonderwall is another one.

thats what my friends and i usually go with, then at the end of the night when everyones gone we roll one up and unwind with some metal. its funny because a lot of outsiders to the metal scene think of it as intense and loud and shit but its my favorite music to chill too. by far.

Wow, I'm glad I don't live in America. Although, I have to say that propably here too you'd propably be better off with some radio pop if you want girls to attend.

Good thing for me that I'm not much of a party person. More or less once a month is enough for me.

thats pretty much how it is here as well. if I'm going to a party with a shitton of chicks pretty much nobody wants to listen to metal - they want to listen to rap and get wasted and grind on every dude they can.

I'd dare to say that almost every "metal party" with enough chicks as to push the fuck out of the guy in charge of the music, ends up in a "dance party".