Peter's growling on "The Final Chapter" album

Shamateur

Hypocrite
Jan 23, 2003
Nonexistence
Hey, everyone. A few days ago I finally got the german edition of this fuckin' AMAZING stuff. So atmospheric, slow and brutal songs... I have no epithets to describe it, but I gess that all of us heard it and have own opinion.

The main distinguishing thing on this album is a deep and low Peter's growling. This is the only album which Peter sung in such way. Neither before nor after he did it.
I give 10 points to this masterpiece, this is my favouritiest album and I still remember how the fuck was strong my ass kikcked when I first time heard it in 2001. :headbang: :kickass:

The album the best))))))))) It even is pleasant to my mum))))) Petia abrupt pepper))))) And music is worthy what after the previous albums music did not lose beauty and was not similar to the previous albums

This is a great album, but I think there's too much screaming and not enough growling. That's why the Fourth Dimension is my favorite. Some of the best Hypocrisy songs are on it, it is just too bad the production sucks.

Prolly my fave Hypo album overall along with Self titled, even tho there is no song in my top 5 from this album

I heard it when it got out in 1997, at first I thought Abducted was better but now, FC it is, all the way

and yes, Peter growls are number 1 on this one, maybe even better than in Bloodbath (!).

Vocally, it is my fave album

Note also the fact that the voice sounds louder than other albums
Unfortunately sometimes the drum almost completely disappears especially bassdrums

Songs like Lies and Shamateur are clearly overlooked and Peter should consider playing em live some times to please the hardcore fans :headbang:

I'd say Peter's best vocals aside from Bloodbath are on Destroys Wacken. That is the best live performance ever, vocally, musically, production wise. It's just awesome.