Petition to get my Rep Priviledges back!

It was taken away for idiotic and abusive neg comments like the following:

Fucking bucktoothed Britfag, England sucks Prince Charles salty shrivelled balls. You fucking look like a bag of smashed assholes! Go lick Gavin's ass clean then go suck his cock, let him cum in your mouth w/ his splinter dick! BH sucks cocks! YAYOW!

ur a fuckin fatass deformed son of a bitch and very gay to we all kno it. go to hell u faggot and suck hitler's cock like u do evry nite in ur dreams n e way. fuckin lame shitstabber

fagcrewdoucheroll you are a fucking queer lol suck my nuts gaylord

bodom > symphony x... that is a fact you can never change (i like symph x, but fags like riderofjustice make me hate anyone who like them more than bodom) there's nothing you can do lol... go back to your forum and hang with his gayness... bodom pwns

fuck off cunt - heartlessname

free rep- rep me back if ya can XD - heartless

eat my face bitch!

So? Am I not allowed to give bad rep? I didn't know that was discouraged :Smug:

Let me break this down for you:

This was to Turbo as a joke in a BH thread called "Which one of you shiitehawks":
"Fucking bucktoothed Britfag, England sucks Prince Charles salty shrivelled balls. You fucking look like a bag of smashed assholes! Go lick Gavin's ass clean then go suck his cock, let him cum in your mouth w/ his splinter dick! BH sucks cocks! YAYOW!"

This was to Rider:
"ur a fuckin fatass deformed son of a bitch and very gay to we all kno it. go to hell u faggot and suck hitler's cock like u do evry nite in ur dreams n e way. fuckin lame shitstabber" (I woulda signed my name bu it didn't fit)

This was randomly to HateCrewDeathRoll:
"fagcrewdoucheroll you are a fucking queer lol suck my nuts gaylord"

I don't know who it was to, but it was retarded so I apologize for this one:
"bodom > symphony x... that is a fact you can never change (i like symph x, but fags like riderofjustice make me hate anyone who like them more than bodom) there's nothing you can do lol... go back to your forum and hang with his gayness... bodom pwns" (Again, I woulda signed my name but it didn't fit)

I have no clue who this was to:
"fuck off cunt - heartlessname"

What's wrong with this?:
"free rep- rep me back if ya can XD - heartless"

This one is OBVIOUSLY a joke:
"eat my face bitch!"

SO wtf... most are just jokes and meant nothing... so can I have my rep back?

it really seems like some people don't get the concept of rep. you rep posts you agree with and stuff you think is worthy and shit like that, the reason rep is probably being taken away is because people abuse it with big circle jerk reps like ZOMG D00D UR SO KEWL HAY REP ME BK CUZ I REPPED U THNX. if people would just use it and not abuse it like a popularity contest and just to randomly flame people maybe it wouldn't be taken away.

Reactions: MetalAges
This was to Turbo as a joke in a BH thread called "Which one of you shiitehawks":
"Fucking bucktoothed Britfag, England sucks Prince Charles salty shrivelled balls. You fucking look like a bag of smashed assholes! Go lick Gavin's ass clean then go suck his cock, let him cum in your mouth w/ his splinter dick! BH sucks cocks! YAYOW!"

That was the best, really that made laugh my ass off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You deserve rep for that :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

"You fucking look like a bag of smashed assholes! Go lick Gavin's ass clean then go suck his cock, let him cum in your mouth w/ his splinter dick! BH sucks cocks! YAYOW!"

Holy FUCK I laughed sooooo hard at this one :lol: