Petition to get my Rep Priviledges back!

That was the best, really that made laugh my ass off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You deserve rep for that :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
:lol: Then rep me :) I mean, I wasn't expecting anything positive about this... but thanks :lol: Although I really miss my rep just because I owe so many and I feel bad!
"You fucking look like a bag of smashed assholes! Go lick Gavin's ass clean then go suck his cock, let him cum in your mouth w/ his splinter dick! BH sucks cocks! YAYOW!"

Holy FUCK I laughed sooooo hard at this one :lol:
:) A little graphic but it was a joke, sorta like a parody of the rep Marcio left Turbo that started the whole thing.
Splinter dick was the best
:lol: Prolly true too.
A bag of smashed assholes is brilliant, where did you come up with that?

:lol: It's an old expression

it really seems like some people don't get the concept of rep. you rep posts you agree with and stuff you think is worthy and shit like that, the reason rep is probably being taken away is because people abuse it with big circle jerk reps like ZOMG D00D UR SO KEWL HAY REP ME BK CUZ I REPPED U THNX. if people would just use it and not abuse it like a popularity contest and just to randomly flame people maybe it wouldn't be taken away.
Yes. I earned my reputation points :loco:

wow, now that metalages posted that...i kinda agree that u shouldnt have rep powers hartless.
i mean, yea if u gonna give bad rep give it, but there really is no need to say that kinda shit.

wow, now that metalages posted that...i kinda agree that u shouldnt have rep powers hartless.
i mean, yea if u gonna give bad rep give it, but there really is no need to say that kinda shit.

:lol: You suck arseham...

Those are like a few of the bad reps I gave that were meant as jokes, and I admit 3 of them are retarded but still, I gave a lot of good reps too... so don't judge me! I didn't know you weren't allowed to give bad reps wtf?? I've gotten much worse one than that!

you "gheyzor"!

you are allowed to give bad reps, but you shouldnt say that kinda stuff when you give someone bad rep, unless thy've said something that has offended you.

you are allowed to give bad reps, but you shouldnt say that kinda stuff when you give someone bad rep, unless thy've said something that has offended you.

Like I said, most of those are jokes! And the ones that weren't I admit were retarded but I was prolly bored as fuck and the person had genuinely offended me, still not an excuse but a reason nonetheless :)

lol being bored isnt an excuse to say stuff to someone as a joke. i think this'll teach a a lesson not to do stupid shit when you're bored lol

Reactions: Nikki