Petition to kick Dimmu Borgier of the hypocrisy tour.

I'm going for Hypocrisy of course, but I want to see Nevermore because I have heard good things of them.

Children of Bodom fans have completely turned me off of ever wanting to hear the band (see their unofficial forum here if you're curious! :D ).

Dimmu Borgir's Enthrone Darkness Triumphant is AWESOME, and Peter produced it. The only other Dimmu I have is Puritanical Euphoria Whateverthefuck and it suuuuuucks.

NAD said:
Dimmu Borgir's Enthrone Darkness Triumphant is AWESOME, and Peter produced it. The only other Dimmu I have is Puritanical Euphoria Whateverthefuck and it suuuuuucks.
"misantropia" :D

i just saw their newest video, whatever its called ... tr00-as-fuck :lol:

VilenesS said:
good post :D

well, at least hypocrisy is on next years no mercy festival along with some other great bands like carpathian forest, cannibal corpse (!!), exhumed (!!!!! :Spin: ) and so on ... hail and kill!

Oh oh oh!!
Where does that festival take place?? Any site I can get more info?
Thnx!

I see so much in these forums where people in the US are talking about how jealous they are of the Europeans because none of these bands come over here and play. Well, we get three solid European bands and now there's bitching. Since Dimmu is headlining, just fucking leave when they come on if you feel so strongly about it. Maybe when Hypocrisy puts out a new album, they can headline over here. Until then, it's Dimmu's fucking tour!!

Psychonaut said:
I see so much in these forums where people in the US are talking about how jealous they are of the Europeans because none of these bands come over here and play. Well, we get three solid European bands and now there's bitching. Since Dimmu is headlining, just fucking leave when they come on if you feel so strongly about it. Maybe when Hypocrisy puts out a new album, they can headline over here. Until then, it's Dimmu's fucking tour!!
you shouldn't take this too serious :D

Well, i don't like BLACKmetal, THAT much, but if i WANT to see a band, i go see it, if i don't want to watch another band, i don't watch it, simple, you can ignore Dimmu Borgir and drink some beers instead, thats what i usually do, that might be why i almost get so fucking drunk, always crappy bands playing.

@satanic:
But I don´t drink!
Now we have created ourselves a problem here.
:lol:
Naa... I have the tickets and not the money anymore, so I´m gonna use it all to the last penny.

@VilenesS: Hopefully somewhere near Finland too :D

Bahah, this is hilarious...The only reason I won't jump on the bitching bandwagon is because I'm more than excited to see HYPOCRISY live! Dimmu isn't worth headlining but sometimes you have to do things to get places...drastic means call for drastic measures...

I have nothing against Dimmu...I used to like them.
But Hypocrisy should be the headliner, because they exist longer than Dimmu and they released 8 Albums (9 with "The Arrival"!!)!
Dimmu are only commercial now and that´s why they are the headliner!

Deathrow said:
Dimmu are only commercial now and that´s why they are the headliner!

wrongo! ... they just released Death Cult Armageddon and it is the tour for that album i.e. THEIR tour..... and politely asked Hypocrisy if they would join the tour... and as previously stated by someone, once Hypo releases their next album, then they will headline..

the end.

:p