Philadelphia Show Pictures

M.

my hair could beat you up
Feb 12, 2003
In addition to the pictures, I definitely do not have any videos because that is vaguely illegal, so feel free to catch me on aim (plaidlightbulb) to discuss the intricacies and implications of modern american copyright laws relating to the nature of new media.

pictures!

&

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

and if you're going to reply with a quote, for the dear sweet love of crap do not quote my whole post with all the pictures in your quote. that is retarded and rude.

enjoy!

Hey btw, what songs they played there?

From a BW&BK review ;

"CHILDREN OF BODOM - Tour Kicks Off In Philadelphia; Review, BW&BK Photo Gallery Available
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 10:26:35

700-plus paid fans saw Finnish metallers CHILDREN OF BODOM open their North American tour at the Trocadero in Philadelphia, PA last night (November 29th) with a set that sampled material throughout their career, and featured a few surprises. Opening with 'Hate Me', the setlist was as follows: 'Children Of Decadence', 'Chokehold', 'Six Pounder', the strobe filled 'Living Dead Beat', the green lights heralded 'Are You Dead Yet?', where the silver panels behind the band flashed C.O. B. ala KISS' heyday, 'Children Of Bodom', 'Needled 24/7', 'Angels Don't Kill', 'We're Not Gonna Fall', the unanticipated 'Mask Of Sanity' (!), 'Deadnight Warrior', 'Kissing The Shadows', 'In Your Face' and the concluding 'Downfall.' Certainly not an ass-kissing, Americanized running order!

For a BW&BK Photo Gallery of the event head here. "

Good stuff.. replace the AYDY? stuff with SW and HB stuff and that'd be perfect. :p

haha i like the pic with alexi and the mic with the bra i just remember when they threw them onstage you shoulda got a pic with alexi and the santa clause hat

Awesome pictures!! It pisses me off I couldn't go to that show.

...Still... It's fucking cool as hell I got to play on that very same stage with my band two weeks ago!

hey wildchild, i may have something more interesting than a photo, perhaps it would be in your interest to IM me :)

oh, I don't use MSN or even ICQ anymore.. just aim