Photos Of You And Photos Of Orphaned Land

A pic of me,I don't remember when it was taken..There were some other faces but I cut myself out :D
DSCN0759.jpg

By the way I recognized that I just look like that grin smiley :D in this photo.. o_O

ok guys here are my pic

well not so good for a metalhead, but this are the good one
cause I didn't take any good pics while I was bald or with any local band.

we have a metal fest this week, it gotta be cool, cause there is that new death band that has just realeased it's first album called BRUTAL the band called Obia, it's name is close to mine, they play great, gotta be there.

plus I wanted to say to DARKENDLESS, the Cimmerian Path vocal that I heared there album, it's damn great, and man you don't have to go to turkey to get cds , just come to damas, there are more metal than you imagine

did it load ??

Peace Upon Who Followed the Light (PUWFL)

ok here is the answer :
there is one site for a local band as I know called NU.CLEAR.DAWN it's was at RTN, they have an album called POEM OF A KNIGHT.
they play nu-power metal, there site is www.nucleardawn.com , I think there aren't heavy enough.
here is a list with some bands that I know

-Obia: masters at death metal they released there first album two months ago called BRUTAL, they are very very good, when I heared them at my friend place, he played a song from there album using his pc (through WMP I mean), after that another song started, I thought he changed to MALEVOLENT CREATION ther album WARKULT cause he is fond of them, but after a while I asked him, he said those are Obia, man, what can I say ? you must hear those

-Hour Glass: Kind of heavy they have an album released year or two ago, but I didn't hear it.

-Amer Touma: he used his name as his band's name, everybody says that he is there teacher, but I didn't attened any of his shows.

-Morpheus: plays both balck and death metal : many changes in line up since they formed the band four years ago, planning to recored something in a next few months, they have some songs but all unreleased, they play for famous bands like Metallica, Six Feet Under, Slayer, Iron Maiden and others, I saw them recording one of there show, I don't know if I can get it.

-Under Oath: Doom, with a touch of black, they compose songs of there own long songs and kind of dark.

-Ominus: great black metal band I say they are so near to Satayricon, they are really good, last show they played for Dimu Borgir, My Dying Bride, Slayer, Metallica, Graveworm, Iron Maiden, Moon Speel and others, there vocal can change his voice in a great way, he can sing just like Moon Speel vocal you can't differ also he can sing Aaron (MDB vocals), and the most one he can changes his voice to is Shagrath (Dimmu Borgir)they will relaese they Demo in the next two months.

-Black Castle: Symphonic Black metal, they also compose songs, a kind that force you to headbang, those are my best, they songs makes you feel glory of war, with master on keyboards, they are really masters.

-Vortex: black metal, good vocal
-Malice: death metal.
-Just Pain: they are well known here, and the and was formed four years ago, but I didn't attend any of there shows.
-110 : plays oriental metal, but it's so bad.
-here are some bands that I didn't attend and I don't know anythig about them :
O.F.N.I, Murder Eyes, Strato Caster, The Last Chapter, Stress, Purgatory, Traplit, Scrap, Vision, Gravity and there are many else ...

the problem that all the bands have here is recording and producing albums.

there is a good thing that we always do, our band doesn't make a single show, I mean we have a metal festivel about five bands plays for five or six hours, nonstop metal, on time I attend a show where 20 bands played on two days for about 18 hours, we all like it better than a single show.
I'll try to make so songs for syrian bands avaliable to downlaod, I'll try to recored some thing in the next show it's next week. can't wait

here are some pics for bands while the last festivel

Black Castle
BlackCastle.JPG

Morpheus
Morpheus.JPG

Ominus
Ominus.JPG

from the one before ( sorry for the law quality ) Malice

Malice.JPG

bringer of light, very nice pics :)
and about Syrian metal bands, i saw NU.CLEAR.DAWN at RTN and even though they didn't have their vocalists, they were still great and I liked them.

And Detric, welcome on board

I watched NU.CLEAR.DAWN too,and they were truly great :hotjump: I wonder how it would be with their vocalist..hope to see them here again soon :Spin:

Btw here's a photo taken at Therion concert in istanbul at Venue,with Johan Niemann(bass)..You can see the venue open air stage behind us..it was good to be there after some months,we all remembered the beautiful days at RTN,and of course enjoyed the concert..now we're lookin forward to breathing the same air with OL :wave:

DSC005282.jpg

I'm the one in purple,and the other girl is my buddy Elektra(she used to write here),and some friends..and of course Johan :)

hey everyone,I need big and high quality photos of the band's members,especially their faces.Cause I (at last) have the time to make ther drawings,caricatures etc..more photos will do better.I'll be pleased if you help me.Thank you already :)

okay, here's some pictures of me...

These first two are of my band playing at L.A.'s Gates of Metal Festival II, I'm the one with the long hair and the explorer guitar.
GoM2.jpg

GoM6.jpg

DSC00449.JPG

me at our halloween show with corpse paint haha

DSC00485.JPG

this our "tr00" picture, except our dummer isn't being very "tr00".

so yeah...thats me, and my band. There are more pictures at our site http://www.hejiraband.com Sorry about the size of some of the pictures, i'm not web savvy enough to change that lol