Photoshopeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ when the time comes for your lady to give birth to your child... be fucking sure to be out of the operation room!

or use condoms

twilightsrobe said:

Not very original but, oh well. Props to anyone who recognizes Per's shirt (I love this band). :p

Edit: Anyone think Mendez looks like Gaahl?

I actually thought the logo on Per's t-shirt looks like my old band's, but I highly doubt it is hehe...

it was sick, but also funny, get real please its a fact of life its not like the baby is dead or anything

Bunch of pussies, grossed out by the process that brought you to life, Yeah thats right, you arrived here through your mothers bloody dripping cunt, not dangling from the beak of a fucking stork. It's not 'eww' its not 'yucky' its not 'sick', its natural. Jeez. So you're all wimps under that tough-grim-deathmetal-rrraaarrrgh exterior....

:)

A. Iverson said:
Bunch of pussies, grossed out by the process that brought you to life, Yeah thats right, you arrived here through your mothers bloody dripping cunt, not dangling from the beak of a fucking stork. It's not 'eww' its not 'yucky' its not 'sick', its natural. Jeez. So you're all wimps under that tough-grim-deathmetal-rrraaarrrgh exterior....

:)

i was born through caesarian :p

Status
Not open for further replies.