Photoshopeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
FRUGiHOYi said:
It is not a very pleasant picture, but like others have said it's a natural process, and it's not that bad. Come on, haven't you seen Goatse, or Tubgirl, or Lemonparty? This is nothing. Then again, the internet has probably completely desensitized me from these kinds of things.

Thank god: its natural!!!!!, because of that pictures of bleeding cunts must be allowed! I think someone should post some pictures of people being very sick and hopefuly it must be very discusting to watch, but keep in mind it has to be natural!!:) Great forum

I had seen pictures like that way before I started school, so I don't see a problem in that at all. It's one of the most natural processes after all. But then again, I'm a swede and may have a different view on things. Over here nudity and bad language are considered mostly ok, while violence is not. In the US, it seems to be the other way around for some reason.

+1 stilgar....but still, that picture is stupid, i censored my tara reid one out of respect of you guys (incase someone doesnt like tits lol) so other people should take that into consideration before posting pictures of child birth

Stilgar said:
I had seen pictures like that way before I started school, so I don't see a problem in that at all. It's one of the most natural processes after all. But then again, I'm a swede and may have a different view on things. Over here nudity and bad language are considered mostly ok, while violence is not. In the US, it seems to be the other way around for some reason.
i always agree with you! :kickass:

Ugh. I saw it. It isn't that gross though... but still it is pretty darn sick.

I am glad you guys thought of me (Tubbs) though.

This thread is dying... I wish it weren't so.....

Ugh...

affinityband said:
Well actually its due to lazyness. Its much easier to do that way. Phillip dont go all perfect grammar on my ass just this once to prove me wrong lol:kickass:
lol @ phillip with two l's!

Status
Not open for further replies.