Physicist...

Originally posted by Dreamlord
I don't know why so many people slam Physicist. I find it much more enjoyably than Infinity.

I'd rather eat shit while listening to Infinity than make love to a beautiful woman while listening to Physicist.

........ ^^^^^^^^ ........ well you my friend are the first fool i have found on these boardz.. lol. ... not just for the fact that you cannot appreciate Physicist..... but... simply... I would fuck a beautiful women listening to country... ... and i hate country music.

Originally posted by REXHAVX
........ ^^^^^^^^ ........ well you my friend are the first fool i have found on these boardz.. lol. ... not just for the fact that you cannot appreciate Physicist..... but... simply... I would fuck a beautiful women listening to country... ... and i hate country music.

It's a metaphor to show that I like Infinity much better than Physicist. It's a shame you didn't understand that before, but at least now you do. :cool:

I do appreciate Physicist, of course. It's "board(s)" unless you're into hip-hop. Woman is singular, Women is plural. ....and....this....doesn't....make sense...but...only....adds....evidence....of....your......stupidity......

Just trying to help ya out as a fellow devy fan, you're welcome. ;)

PS: What is this: ........ ^^^^^^^^ ........ :confused:

:lol: :lol:

lol... i always do this ..........

and .. i also like to use the letter z.. on some wordz.. heh. and sometimes i do not capitalize my i's... then again sometimes I do capitalize themz.... see ... i am crazy like that.. .. just l00py.

as for the shitty comment on this thread .. and the other one in response to your posts.. I apologize. I had two loans fall out on me.. and my anger was misdirected... lol.. but was in need of a direction at the time. so again ... my apologies

oh... I am a Mortgage Loan Officer... in case you were wondering what the hell i meant by "loans falling out on me"

Originally posted by REXHAVX
lol... i always do this ..........

and .. i also like to use the letter z.. on some wordz.. heh. and sometimes i do not capitalize my i's... then again sometimes I do capitalize themz.... see ... i am crazy like that.. .. just l00py.

as for the shitty comment on this thread .. and the other one in response to your posts.. I apologize. I had two loans fall out on me.. and my anger was misdirected... lol.. but was in need of a direction at the time. so again ... my apologies

oh... I am a Mortgage Loan Officer... in case you were wondering what the hell i meant by "loans falling out on me"

Fuck! Bad news. I reccomend Ocean Machine to calm the nerves. Hehe.

It's not a bad album, but compared to rest of Dev's work, Physicist is my least favourite album. There are certain songs I like very much but as for example Infinity has only that kind of songs it's obvious that Physicist does not stand chance in my ears...

people need to udnerstand where physist fits in within the scope of things, its an unreal album, that sometimes can be the hardest to get into, but people have to understand where it came from the appriciate it, physist like all of his albums is completely different to anything else he has done, and its not right to classify it as a syl sounding album or whateva cos it aint

to say that physicist sound like SYL is totally anoying ,
even a 10 years old kid could make the difference. the very atmospherical and brutal aerial sound of that album makes it a powerfull experience. maybe a cross beetween the 'black' of SYL and the 'white' of infinity (as devy says)
but theres a touch that ill call 'green' that is very present. notice that all the colors devy asociate with his albums are usually part of the cover (white infinty , blue ocean machine , black SYL - city , brown terria) and notice the green on the physicist cover.

yeah man your exactly correct, they all create a story and each album is a reflection on how devy was feeling in general at the tiem, with himself and his perceptions of society etc, each album is that vastly different, cos all his works are part of a journey

it is different and complex every time , all of his albums are a musical world itself. thats a demonstration of pure fucking genius.