pic thread...

maybe ill post yer army shot :lol: oops promised I wouldnt laugh huh, sorry hehe.

maybe I will, I just got my new Iron Maiden t-shirt so maybe ill go take a pic.......

*giggles* hrm.. thanks.. that's not what i've heard :)
besides most people expect me to look tr00 ( :rolleyes: ) or like the old avatar :p

Astarte (wants a digicam :cry: & a uniform.. i almost joined the army :loco: )

@F_V... Yer Bastard!! you don´t post those pics, and you don´t laugh at them!! Beacuse then I´ll....Then I´ll.. Hmmm... Ouppz... You want a cookie?

@astarte... Don´t join the army... Tey´ll make you cut the throat of little sweet rabbits and seals...:cry:

me too!!! a mutant "glow_in_the_dark" seal....
evilimu.gif

fathervic (not a substitute to sexual intercourses)

what did you say you have lied in????
I mean you look exactly to this foto to the other one ;)

and well may be you're right deadwinter, may be they're twins, but astarte seems to be the furriest one :p

one minute your a seal, than your a very cute looking girl, then next your a polar bear? I think your lieing to us! AGAIN! Enough with the lies asarte, your really a kimodo dragon arent you?

i dont consider myself a warrior, except when im battling the puzzled faces of my nu-metal friends and school witch keep calling my CoB shirt "Children of Bo.......doom?", so I say "THERES NO FUCKING 2nd O! ITS BODOM!" Than their still a puzzled face because they have no clue who Children of Bodom is, oh yeah did I mention for some reason my nu-metal friends like to make joke about the fact I like a band called "In Flames", they like to raise their hands above their heads and say it real dramatically " IN FLAAAAAAAAAMES".

[/rant]

Originally posted by Final_Vision
one minute your a seal, than your a very cute looking girl, then next your a polar bear? I think your lieing to us! AGAIN! Enough with the lies asarte, your really a kimodo dragon arent you?
n-n-no, no i'm not... *goes away whistling innocently/supiciously*
lily.gif

that would be the cheesiest name ever F_V....Children of Boo Doom :lol:

DeadWinter: depends on your tastes :p

fathervic (not furry enough)

yeah it pisses me off but their my friends so I let them have their shitty, intolerant music taste. I just have to live with my friends saying "In FLAAAAAAAAAAMES" to me everday.........

@astarte If indeed you are a rather large lizard, the fact you hold intelligent conversations on a computer with other people, even listen to metal. Watch out, those scientists might be after you :bwaha: