pic thread...

@astarte: seeeeeeeeee!!!!!! it wasn't tha difficult....I expected some kind of mutant or something...you really look nice!!! so go and post that one on dt forum or I'll do myself (or send it to Vulture for the page!!!)
You remind me of Cristina Scabia...

@Nomad, I love this college_pictures. I guess every american has one of those!!!! Long hair and suit doesn't fit do they??

so there aren't penguins in Iceland??? oooh! now you'll become with that bullshit SantaClaus is a numetalist huh????

cutie dog Ymir!!

astarte!!!!!:eek: you are very beautiful...next time i'll see you saying bad things about yourself i will get mad.. and sad....
cooooome on ladys!! cheer up!
and above all it is nice to look nice outside,but this is perishable...what matters is the inner beauty,so be proud of yourselfs :)

melon melon@ the penguins are in the south pole!! wake up :D

well, since so many people post pics of them here, i thought i'd post one of me! even though i have this rather silly look on my face, but i was quite drunk at that time!:D
it is from one of those viking parties some friends of mine and me occasionaly do, so i might got a llittle too much mead!:)
i don't always look that dirty, i just painted my face so i would look more archaic!:D

Attachments

• fleischwolf.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 83
thanks
chirolp_teretere.gif

go and post that one on dt forum or I'll do myself (or send it to Vulture for the page!!!)

..but..but.... Padre Melón is threatening me! :cry: are you? :confused:
i guess i'll send it.. i don't have other pictures anyway... :zzz:

Astarte ~being incoherent as usual~ :p

edit: nice pic Fleischwolf, but why are you clawing at the table :D

yeap! threaten is a subtle way to make the others do what you want :loco:

fleischwolf....wouldn't like to be the table.....you look so viking!!!! need to grow some beard with some braids on it to complete the effect!!!!

Originally posted by FatherVic
@astarte: seeeeeeeeee!!!!!! it wasn't tha difficult....I expected some kind of mutant or something...you really look nice!!! so go and post that one on dt forum or I'll do myself (or send it to Vulture for the page!!!)
You remind me of Cristina Scabia...

Now THAT"s a compliment! Though, I'm more reminded of Natalie Imbruglia... I think it's the hair thing.

@Nomad, I love this college_pictures. I guess every american has one of those!!!! Long hair and suit doesn't fit do they??[/B]

It's before college even. My last year of high school. Actually, I rather enjoy wearing suits, and I think I look alright in them...

@fleischwolf: that was a cool picture; a true viking, aren't you?

@astarte: your picture was beautiful. You've got to stop complaining about youself. Listen to mel!

You think so? Why, that's a pity. I love long hair. -And I have it myself, finally. I've wanted long hair for as long as I can remeber, but my mom always cut it short when I was a kid. It was much easier to deal with, she said (I was a little rascal who went EVERYwhere), but I hated it. I wanted to have long blond, straight hair, and be 16 like Sleeping Beauty. I had short, red curly hair, and was not 16. Of course.
Anyways, here's a picture of me... It's a couple of years old.

Attachments

• portrett.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 78
Originally posted by Fjelltussa
You think so? Why, that's a pity. I love long hair. -And I have it myself, finally. I've wanted long hair for as long as I can remeber, but my mom always cut it short when I was a kid. It was much easier to deal with, she said (I was a little rascal who went EVERYwhere), but I hated it.

Heh. I'm still pissed that my hair grows too damn slowly. I started 10 (!) years ago, and since it's a bit curly (not real curly), it's still only half way down my shoulder blades. bah!

But it is a pain. I went swimming in a pool yesterday and washing it afterwards would've been so much nicer if I had 1/4" hair... could've just used soap.

I think I'm usually more incoherent after lunch... man.

I just love my long hair! :D
it was just so great when i started the let it grow, for every day is just got cooler and cooler :D hehe

but yes, it is in the way sometimes.. but there is more pluss sides then minus siden with it ;)

I don't have any pictures of me in digital format though I've planned about 6 months of taking one.
Maybe it's my lazyness to blame 'cause at least three of my friends have scanner and one has digital camera but I've never managed to make any picture with them :D
:confused: :mad:

Whea! I´m away for a time, and what happens? Astarte posts a pic of herself!! I am sooooo glad, what kept you from doing that? You are so cute (or maybe one aren´t allowed to say that to a meen, grim, black metaler..:D ) I´ll say it anyway, becasue it´s true, so don´t you think anything else!!

Phew, how come this stuff happens when I am gone for, what was it? Anyway...

-phyros (who finaly understood why you didn´t post it earlier astarte... you thought Rahvin had enough stuff to do defending Atlantis and Siren at the DT board...;) )

Yeah I missed it too! Jesus astarte, you said so many bad things bout yourself, i expected you too not look so great, but you finally posted and you look pretty damn good! Dont be so self-concious next time hehe.

Yes Fleisch you could like a drunk viking :lol: kick ass hehe.

@ymir your dog rules man, super cute! (oh shit i broke the death/black metal forum rule) uh.......it looks sinister........or something.......

Any suggestions of what to post as a picture? I have a camera and nothing to snap :(