pic thread...

astarte: Is this 2nd pic from Chile, too? It is great..

Anyway, @ Gaunerin: Northern Sweden and the coast of Norway had been the most beautiful landscaped I've ever seen...and I doubt I will see any better, ever :) Endless forests and the Fjell (well, no, Fjell lives in Norway, eh? ;) ) And around the Norwegian fjords I've seen it was ALWAYS quiet... that's what I love so much about it, solitude everywhere, just not crowds whereever you go :) Have to see the Norwegian mountains, still... only been around the coast so far

Yeah Morg, I know there are.....
Yesterday I've been to a forest again and while it wasn't exactly breath taking it was still beautiful. I went away from the paths (not sure if I was allowed really...) and also took several pictures which I hope will turn out nice.

@Ziuwarian-formerly-known-as-AnsuzAstral ;) :
I haven't been in the fjell yet. Northest I've been to was Bollnäs :D but I haven't been there for hiking and such, so that doesn't really count.
When it comes to that my experiences are limited to Värmland. So far. Need to get up there again.

This is me being metal

Mehp.jpg

And this is a picture in advance for if you are going to say I don't look totally tr00

Meh.jpg

LOL I bet you've been sightseein in Bollnäs :lol: :lol: This is a cow-town! :lol: But they got so many fucking cool bands there :D Just think.. Lefay!!

Well, next time you're to Sweden, yoz should at least get some 500 hm further north! The national parks in Lappland are awesome! And huge! :) I do believe the Fjells are more towards the Swedish-Norwegian border, right? ;) Been there only once so far, but I bet I'll see them more than one time again :)

LOL Oyo!!! :lol: :lol: Freak! :)

Originally posted by Oyo
This is me being metal

Mehp.jpg

And this is a picture in advance for if you are going to say I don't look totally tr00

Meh.jpg

Euronymous would be proud my friend, you are far more tr00 than any soul on this earth! :headbang:

:lol:

@astarte amazing pics indeed, the ice one is beutiful!

Oyo, you should write that in that "Nicest things that happened today"... or whatever its name is...
It would be really nice if u did that!

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
Those are beautiful pics, astarte!!!! I want to go to Chile! :) Can I come visit you, so you can show me around?

Cool pics, Oyo, you're rilly tr00, indeed!! :)
Of course! :D
but i'll have to get some money too 'cause that's far from here :p

Originally posted by Lordenlil
Can I come along?
I got some cool friends in Chile I wanna visit.. I wanna travel far!
I wanna travel far in my boat! :dopey:
Sure! I'll be happy to have you around :)

:lol: everybody has friends in Chile but nobody know where the hell this is